Central multimedia

Sohan_Car

Jensen make a unit that got decent reviews. Runs about $350 I think. Other than that it's a Kenwood or some other pricey unit. I have a Sumac DVD unit, cost $150 has iPhone, bluetooth, SD card, front USB, back up camera connectors, etc, but no GPS. I have a Garmin GPS unit I really like & it's easier to see than looking down at the console all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had the Pioneer AVH-P4400 installed yesterday. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P4400BH, It has all of the features you are looking for. I purchased that along with all of the additional accessories, except for NAV and Satellite because it has Pandora built in: Steering Wheel controls, iPhone connector (Ensure you purchase the IU201v if you want to have video off your phone as it is the only one that will work) I also had a backup camera installed.

I will say that the new system makes the factory speakers sound much better, but have not had much time to test out all of the other features, but am happy how it looks installed.

You can go through Crutchfield or do what I did and went through Amazon and got everything for about $400.

I just had the Pioneer AVH-P4400 installed yesterday. http://www.pioneerel...ers/AVH-P4400BH, It has all of the features you are looking for. I purchased that along with all of the additional accessories, except for NAV and Satellite because it has Pandora built in: Steering Wheel controls, iPhone connector (Ensure you purchase the IU201v if you want to have video off your phone as it is the only one that will work) I also had a backup camera installed.

I will say that the new system makes the factory speakers sound much better, but have not had much time to test out all of the other features, but am happy how it looks installed.

You can go through Crutchfield or do what I did and went through Amazon and got everything for about $400.

I second this idea,

Pioneer is the one stop shop for amazing double din navigation. They cost alot for what you'd be looking for (bluetooth, ipod etc.) but they are SO worth it.

-Kyle