Suspension Suspension Suspenion

Mknabb335

Well it is time to fix all my suspension woes. I have the common swaying with my pathy and its driving me nuts. I took it to a tire shop my brother works at and had it looked at. Not only am I going to need the trailing arm bushings and shocks and struts, but my cv boots are busted (new cv axels? :shrug: ) and wheel barings are bad. I know this will cost me a pretty penny and dont not have an extra vehicle to drive or the time to fix it myself, so I am going to have the tire shop do it. Can anyone PLEASE HELP me with parts, telling me where to get them, or get them cheaply? :help: I want to put Rancho RXS shocks in the rear, but dont not know what struts I want to run.... In the future I will run a two inch lift. All the help will be appreciative. Oh and to top it all off, this great news comes during my finals week. pssd.

Rockauto.com has some good prices on some things, but high prices on some other stuff. Take a look, I guess.

You can wait a while on the shocks and struts unless it really causes driveability problems, so there's something you don't really HAVE to do right now. The CV's and bearings are a priority, then the trailing arm bushings, then the shocks and struts.

I am in a similar position. I just picked up my truck last Thursday. Here are some prices.

Parts:

Lower ball joints 166.72

Sway-bar links 25.00

Axle Assembly 210.00

The left front axle was rebuilt and they credited me for my old axle. The CV boot had torn and the joint was junk. My Pathy rides sooo much better now.

Labor: $205 for everything.

I hate to pay for repairs, but I think that this was money well spent. There is no way I could have done all this my self. My next step is to get JGC springs, and maybe RSX shocks. The springs are more of a priority. I do a lot of camping and am sick of my tires buzzing the fender flare bolts. Its a whole lot louder now that I have BFG TKO's.