I miss you guys!

PDCCD

Hello everyone. I haven't been around in way too long, but I wanted to say hello to the best forum on the web and let you know my Pathy is alive and still serving me wonderfully even after all the abuse and miles of mud and asphalt I've put her through. The tranny seems to be getting rough, and I'm considering taking off all of her black panther armor and sahara bar and putting it up for sale, as the new house and job just don't let me have the time to get her dirty anymore. Anyway, hello, hope the old timers are doing well and that the newbs are carrying on the tradition of camaraderie and good heartedness that made this sight great.

Pete

Hello everyone. I haven't been around in way too long, but I wanted to say hello to the best forum on the web and let you know my Pathy is alive and still serving me wonderfully even after all the abuse and miles of mud and asphalt I've put her through. The tranny seems to be getting rough, and I'm considering taking off all of her black panther armor and sahara bar and putting it up for sale, as the new house and job just don't let me have the time to get her dirty anymore. Anyway, hello, hope the old timers are doing well and that the newbs are carrying on the tradition of camaraderie and good heartedness that made this sight great.

Pete

PETE, I am a newbie and you are so right I have received nothing but great help from old timers and new guys alike the camaraderie is awesome and could'nt have found a better site.I just picked up a 1995 pathfinder xe in may.Glad to hear from you if you can don't get rid of your pathy.I have a feeling you would miss it. Am I right,I have grown really found of mine.anyway over and out.jack....

Hey Bud, How have you been? I understand what you are saying very well; I bought a house myself, about 1.5 years ago and it's been non stop work to the point that my WD21 isn't roadworth or legal at the moment. I do have the wife's R50 I can drive though, so I get by. Still, one of my next priorities is to get mine back on the road and it might be worth it for you to do the same, meaning repair it. You could put off new car payments for a few more years (you know how reliable Pathys are) and you won't be busy forever. You obviously know your situation better though and will do what makes sense.

Just something to think about. :whistle:

Oh, you don't have to own a Pathy to drop by either. ;)

B

I'm with B, not completly knowing the situation I'd rather fix what I got and love than make payments on someone elses headache (or buy new... bleah). Either was, also as B said feel free to stay a spell

• 2 weeks later...

I felt the same way. 'Course it took me needing to do exhaust research to get back in here. Great folks on here still. I'm in the same boat, trying to decide how much to invest or go into debt again on a car loan, yikes....