Beware of Furnature!

Precise1

Department of Furnishings Security!! Even if they check out clean, your mattress better still have it's tags!!! P...

Seriously, something everyone should read, digest and comprehend. Perhaps then we can tell the DHS and TSA to piss off?

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/americans-are-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-their-own-furniture-as-by-terrorism/258156/

B

Terrorism rates only went down because the US government has actually done something about it. The DHS and TSA was overkill though. Just profiling alone would have solved the terrorism issue much quicker. Yes, some people are dumb enough to get crushed by their own furniture but I really don't see how terrorism relates to stupidity.

Meh... for something to be overkill, it actually has to do something. How many terrorists has TSA ever caught? If anything the screenings make things less secure... the screenings create a bottleneck where everybody's too flustered and pissed off to notice anything out of the ordinary.

And the point of the comparison isn't so much the stupidity as it is the misplaced priorities. It's like how more people are killed by cows than by sharks. But sharks are flashier, so we fixate on them. (Can you imagine Jaws with cows instead? "Smile, you ruminating son of a bitch!")

Nunya, Nunya, Nunya....

He even gave you a window of opportunity to retaliate. Here.... I'll show you.

"Udders", you maroon!! :bwack:

I'm going to remember this next time I go diving and probably drown laughing...

B

Ohhhh B..... I just hope that was intentional. :doh::whistle:

Edited by Dowser

I'm still wondering what a 'furnature' is.

SILENCE!! Speak only when spoken to, and what the hell are you doing out of the kitchen anyway?!? P...

B

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
SILENCE!! Speak only when spoken to, and what the hell are you doing out of the kitchen anyway?!? P...

B

B

This one needs a total pimp..

B

I continuously ask that question and get nothing but the same look Ryan gets from his Entertainment Center. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...