bumper cut how's it look?

nckrawler

That's one way to access your windshield washer pumps!

Forgot to ask, did you remove the wheel well plastics or just cut out the same section?

Edited by devonianwalk
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it wrong how much I enjoy my one of my pet peeves (pointless "omg zombie thread! posts) just got made completely invalid? Good reason those comments should be kept to oneself. Remember NPORA LIKES people who search stuff. You don't like the last date of a post, your browser has a back button, we have a mod team that can deem if a post shouldn't be.

That being said, I must say that I DO like what the current setup is on there :aok:

Is it wrong how much I enjoy my one of my pet peeves (pointless "omg zombie thread! posts) just got made completely invalid? Good reason those comments should be kept to oneself. Remember NPORA LIKES people who search stuff. You don't like the last date of a post, your browser has a back button, we have a mod team that can deem if a post shouldn't be.

That being said, I must say that I DO like what the current setup is on there :aok:

What does this post even mean?

Exactly, any further conversing about it should be left to PMs. As stated, if you have a problem win the date a thread was created/posted in last, there is no need to make a post about it (especially adding nothing to the actual topic at hand). Feel free to pm me if you don't agree with me as it is MY outlook and not necessarily a group census and we can civilly talk about it/ discuss our views either way without cluttering the boards. :aok:

Or did you mean the much smaller part of my post where I expressed that I like the OPs current bumper? :lol:

Thanks for the info on how you did in the other thread. Any tips on trying to accomplish something like that? How's the tire rub in rear under flex? I assume front makes it ok as our fronts don't flex much?

Sent from my Moto X

I'm not really a flexy guy. I believe in low center of gravity, bump stops and droop. Waiting now for gears and an agr power steering pump as bigger tires and high miles has destroyed my factory pump thing squeals like a pig upon startup

No problems here. Just didn't understand the context. Makes sense now. After taking a year or two hiatus myself. I too have resurrected old threads. Sometimes there's new isight to old posts. I enjoy this online community. Thanks!

I wheel in the mountains so I don't want tons of llift making it top heavy the lower I can be the better I feel but want the biggest tires I can fit which I'm assuming would be the 35's. I put 37's on it and that's what I was going to run but I figured I would be putting hub bearings in it every other day.

Has any one got front or rear bumpers from tactical armor group.com ? If so any feed back on them? Good? Bad? And shiping cost if y'all know I would realy appreciate it.

I'm thanking about it.

Thanks.

Edited by 01whitepatthy