Kinda makes me wonder...

Have you done the nissannut upgrade to the pump? Really helped mine but i will be hydro assisted this go round

I haven't done that yet...but it feels like binding up more than just hard to steer...any other ideas..?

Thats how mine felt too it just didnt wanna move? Other then a wore out tie rod end?

I'm running new 7/8 heims..ill check it again tomorrow...the front does have a full spool...I've had welded front duffs before an know how the steering is like with it locked but something else seems to be an issue...ill let you know what I find

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a couple questions because im going to start collecting parts to do a similar setup on the front of my pathfinder.

On the front shackles why is the top section have to flare out so far? why couldnt it be flat? does it move the spring in, out, or is it directly under the frame rail?

how wide did you know to make/order the front spring mount? how do you know how far down to make/position the mount hole?

What exactly do you have to do for steering? i have talked to a guy about crossover and he said i have to be careful with passenger side frame clearance.

could i get more specs on the front mount? i had the intentions of fabing all my own parts, im a fabricator by trade so i have access to all the tools i would need to make all of this (minus shock hoops)

Ive got a couple questions because im going to start collecting parts to do a similar setup on the front of my pathfinder.

On the front shackles why is the top section have to flare out so far? why couldnt it be flat? does it move the spring in, out, or is it directly under the frame rail?

how wide did you know to make/order the front spring mount? how do you know how far down to make/position the mount hole?

What exactly do you have to do for steering? i have talked to a guy about crossover and he said i have to be careful with passenger side frame clearance.

could i get more specs on the front mount? i had the intentions of fabing all my own parts, im a fabricator by trade so i have access to all the tools i would need to make all of this (minus shock hoops)

He got the hanger and shackle set up from me. The shackle has a bend in it because if you tried to mount the spring directly under the frame back there you would need to be full width or wider to have turning radius. The best axle width is 63 inches up front and the springs are 32 inches center to center if you want to fab your own hanger i can hook you up with a shackle kit?