Why are there no harbodys on this forum?

Your right, much about them is the same. We've had some Pathy owning members stick around after they sell and buy a HB and we've had some new members with HB's (w/ and w/o Pathy's) join. But for the most part, HB's tend to stick to other forums... although they are always welcome :beer:

Wait... this forum is for pathfinders... ? Wow you really do learn something new everyday.

I know, right! :lmao:

for as 'same' as they are they also carry a lot of differences that are more than the skin deep than just "cut off the back of a wd21 and bolt on a pickup box". Yes there's members here with them, who have went from Pathfinders to HBs and vise-versa (I may have had a HB or 2 in my past) but as said this is Nissan Pathfinder Off Road Association (which covers more than just the wd21chassis trucks) , not just Nissan wd21/d21 Off Road Association or is it NHBORA. I know Nissanoffroad.net has a section for HBs but they are a more broad Nissan 4x4 place, not as much a model specific place.

Hey there. HB owner here. I haven't done much of anything to mind except trans swap, "custom" exhaust, and general maintenance.

Yeah, this forum is mainly for Pathfinders, but I just couldn't find anywhere else that had a decent forum going. Either way, a lot of people on here are dedicated to Nissans in general. Some of them just know Pathfinders and HBs REALLY well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering where all the hardbodys are at, they're sweet looking trucks I wanna see what people do to them.

Ummm, NPORA????

I'll give you some time to think this through.

You may want to try out some of these links...

http://www.nissanforums.com/truck-suv/61249-boosted-88-nissan-hardbody.html

http://nissanforum.org/nissan-forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

http://www.cdn-ntc.ca/

Surprisingly there are a bunch of HB trucks running around where I live. Some beat all to hell, others in immaculate shape. 2WD and 4WD, rarely for sale but if they are its at a pretty steep asking price...

There's a super clean blue 4x local here, but the guy makes my stockpile of pieces look like a couple cross threaded lug nuts thrown in a scrap pile (he used to race them, and parts with stuff even less than me, belive me I've tried to the point I followed him home once :lol: )

Any truck within a 4 hour drive with a open bed to haul stuff that gets 25 MPG is worth gold around here. I was finding beat to hell Hardbodys for 4500 minimum. Even a guy with a blown autotragic with no front end wanted 3000. I gave up trying to find a reasonably priced 2WD or 4WD and started looking for a Pathfinder instead. Except for a couple 510's and a couple sportbikes, the Pathfinder is the only thing I've owned without a bed.