Rear spring spacers? I have searched high and low.

Can anyone tell me if anyone makes a 1 inch rear coil spring space for the R50. I'm looking for ones that will fit on the top or bottom and not in the spring. If there is not one made for the Pathfinder is there a universal one or one for another vehicle I can use? Thank you.

Sorry if this is a repost but I cannot find a good answer.

JEGS has some 1" universal. they will fit a wd21 perfectly. im not sure about r50 but they are cut-to-fit so as long as the spring is the same diameter or smaller it should be fine. 11.99 each. pretty good price. im picking these up to go on my JGC springs for a 4 inch total rear lift on my wd21.

http://www.jegs.com/.../60830/10002/-1

Edited by Nefarious

They are old man EMU springs and they measure about 6.2 inches in the center coil. I wonder if the spacer will still work?

ID or OD, if 6.2 is OD they might work.

I would go to a scrap yard and just start measuring other vehicles. That's what I did. Found a Dodge 2wd spring to be about the same as a WD21. Daystar makes 0.75", 1", 1.5", and 2.5" spacers for this spring. These are 5.75 OD so they won't work for your R50, but you might find something else.

I've the airlift. I have liked it for my use, but also have replaced them once already.

I had them installed in Oregon in 2009-worked excellent for a fully loaded (?overloaded)move across country-3 bikes on my spare tire rack, roof box loaded up, all cargo space loaded up.. Drivers side failed ? last year. I replaced both recently myself.

Inexpensive to do, but you need to drill the air hose hole or they will fail prematurely.

Short answer-I'm happy with them, but its more of a temporary lift/load stabilizer. Permanent is spring lift etc.