Windshield Washer Pump

The pumps for our r50's are Model # 28920-0W000

and there are 2 needed

Each pump has an middle outlet and a lower outlet. The Left pump's (looking from inside the car out) middle outlet connects to the clear hose which goes to the rear windshield washer nozzle. The right pump's middle outlet goes to a black hose which connects to both the left and right nozzles on top of the hood.

Now the confusing part, both the pumps lower outlets connect to the same black hose via coupler, but i have no idea where that hose leads.

Also, any of you know a coupon code for everythingnissan.com or infinitipartsusa.com so i can buy these 2 pumps without costing me 66 bucks no including shipping?

I bought 2 trico pumps but i would have to splice into the original wiring harnes which i dont like to do, also the new pumps down have the bottom outlet that connects to the mystery hose that links the two pump's lower outlets.

I would assume that the common hose leads to the washer reservoir. Gotta come from somewhere, right?

My WD's pump quit working a while back, but I managed to get it working again, just tore it open and cleaned up/oiled the seized bushings. If yours are truly toasted, you could cut the plugs out of them, solder them to your Tricos, and then plug in the factory harness.

^^ well the pumps are directly attached to the resoviour so its not that, the common mystery hose goes into the engine bay but i cant follow it through through the fenders

and thanks for the link towncivilian, but their prices are the same as everybody elses, 33 bucks each, isnt there a place that does the 5% off coupon code?

Edited by m0nkeyprince