rear window regulator

trenton163

Okay, so my drivers side rear window regulator broke( 92 pathfinder). I have gone to junk yards and ebay and have replaced it with 3 of them and all have broken on me. :thumbsdown:

I now have one where the regulator itself works, but the motor is crap, and another where the motor is great but the track is broke. I have tried to switch them but all I got was a busted finger.

Does any one know how to switch these? I really don't want to take it to a body shop.

Also, has anyone else had any issues with the plastic bits breaking on them? The first one that I had worked great but the plastic clips that hold it together and stop it from raising and lowering broke.

If anyone can help I would be much appreciated

Thanks Trenton

Can't help with the first part but yeah, the plastic bits break easily. I'm pretty sure you can buy them from the dealer and that we have a thread around here on what the part #'s were. I'll search for it later if I have the time.

B

Cool. Thanks for the help. I have looked online for the parts. I can see that I can buy the regulator separately so there has to be a way to take them apart. I just can't figure it out.