Hollister Hills Saturday May 5th

msavides

This Thread has been dead for a long time, Time to liven it up

The bay area Forum that i frequent (UC4x4.com) is having there annual Cinco da Dry-o Trip to Hollister

It would be nice to see some Nissans out there representing. They have 6 Rigs committed and 4 a maybe.

Post up and let us know if you plan going (and description of your truck so we can keep a look out for ya)

I will post up the responses on the other forum.

The plan is to meet up for lunch and hit the trails immediately after.

I have an extra seat if you don't have a running Rig And still want to go

Edited by msavides

I wish more board members lived near me, be cool to go out and do stuff like this. I havent really been out doing any trails because going out alone seems like a bad idea (we have a local OHV park, but you are up to your elbows and ass in quads and motorcycles) and I dont really know anyone else with a 4x4 other than my buddy who has a Pathfinder. He has 2 kids though, so he doesnt get out much. Sounds like a good time, have fun!

Your more than welcome to make the trip. Not sure where you are in Northern California. Hopefully you not too far from Hollister. It is about a 2 hour drive from me. I know there are some bay area guys that are closer to Hollister than I am on this forum. Hollister has a separate park for ATV's so you don't really have to deal with them.

Your more than welcome to make the trip. Not sure where you are in Northern California. Hopefully you not too far from Hollister. It is about a 2 hour drive from me. I know there are some bay area guys that are closer to Hollister than I am on this forum. Hollister has a separate park for ATV's so you don't really have to deal with them.

I'm up in Redding, so thats a bit of a drive. I'm down in the Hollister area once a year, and that is when MotoGP goes to Laguna Seca.

Yea that is a hell of a trip. Your closer to Oregon than Hollister. 4 hour drive I don't think I would even want to wheel after that.

some of us are staying the night saturday to sunday. Not sure If I will.

Breaking SH%! It is all part of FUN!..

I have to be really careful. Just put in a new Dual Friction clutch, I have not broken it in yet. only have about 100 miles on it. I will be taking it real easy this trip.

Will be sitting out some of the more difficult trails. I do not want to have to drop that Transmission again.

Mark

Looks like the plan for this weekend is:

The plan is to meet up at hollister hills for lunch on Saturday around noon and hit the trails immediately after.

Optional: Camp for the night and then hit a few trails in the am and then head home.

so this will be a Saturday/Sunday trip

Edited by msavides