new from new zealand

You will find a huge fan base with two of the words you just posted.

1) Diesel

2) Terrano

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to hearing about your mods and I would love to see some pictures of your ride man!

:welcome:

Those are great seats and a subaru turbo? never seen that on a Terrano :lmao: amazing... how much bars does it give?

hi umm sorry i don't know what you mean by bars im guessing ya mean boost ? if so it about 20psi. but most of the time it is 18psi tho. oh im a dumb ass i just clicked to what you meant bar as in boost. 1 bar = 14psi ? so gust guessing it would be about 1.4 bar ?

Edited by passengerpete

hi umm sorry i don't know what you mean by bars im guessing ya mean boost ? if so it about 20psi. but most of the time it is 18psi tho. oh im a dumb ass i just clicked to what you meant bar as in boost. 1 bar = 14psi ? so gust guessing it would be about 1.4 bar ?

Yeap, that's it. Nice boost. :aok:

those are nice seats...what are they from if you don't mind me asking...

there out of a big horn and they were a easy fit , no welding needed only a grinder, a tape, some bolts, and a drill, and a spear two hours. i have seen some terranos with factory recaros so even easier to just buy those ones. the evo 1&2 had same seats too.. its one of the best things i have done too my truck, so nice to sit in and cheep too.

Hi mate awesome Terry, guess you don't have a flange template/dimensions for that dump pipe do you? I have a 3" mandrel, just need to make flange and weld. Also what Subaru model was the intercooler donor? -Josh

the water to air intercooler was off a 1992 Subaru legacy rs

the flange was just some 80mm x 10mm flat bar that laying around. i clamped the old exhaust dump pipe to it and drilled throw both, easy as that.

Nice work. You're going to a live front end then? What's the box out of? It looks like a big sucker.

I like the watercooled I/C, I'd go that way if I did it again.

Edited by andrewt6447

Nice work. You're going to a live front end then? What's the box out of? It looks like a big sucker.

I like the watercooled I/C, I'd go that way if I did it again.

yes sas ing at mo gear box and front diff is y60 patrol/safari in fact most of the running gear is safari lol .keeping rear diff tho.

Theres a real good thread on offroadexpress.co.nz about a Y60 SAS. The axle case won't be too wide?

:lol: thanks its mine. if the username is the same there are two there, yea its about 200mm to wide

Edited by passengerpete

Thats an awesome thread over there. Wow in that case you are very knowledgable and skilled - and probably a good guy to know! I'm from Chch originally, my first Terry saw a lot of time at the Waimak.

So do you go w/ 0 off set rims ? I'm really interested in this swap, it would give a bulletproof front end but the track on the GQs is so much wider

• 2 weeks later...