OME 1.75" Lift springs

Bluewulf73

Where can I get the 1.75" OME lift springs? I have looked in lots of places and no one can fid the actual 1.75" lift springs. Everyone always asks me whether I want the mild/medium/Heavy duty springs (with .50-.75" lift) but cannot find anything else. Is there an actual part number?

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Juan

Where can I get the 1.75" OME lift springs? I have looked in lots of places and no one can fid the actual 1.75" lift springs. Everyone always asks me whether I want the mild/medium/Heavy duty springs (with .50-.75" lift) but cannot find anything else. Is there an actual part number?

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Juan

I went out on a limb here by myself, and went with the iron man springs from Camel4x4.

http://www.camel4x4.com/merchant2/

I will do a little review when I get them on (which was supposed to be sat, but parts didnt come in yet). But not having another AC or OME lift to compare to, it might not be a real in depth review ;)

I was going to get OME, but for the price, i went with the 1.4" OME to get the natural rake back in my R50

Basically you get .75 over the original height with a heavier spring. So you don't tend to sag as fast or as much down the road. The only place to order who has a clue is North Shore Off Road and their price is pretty good as well. I may have this wrong but as I recall from my research there never was a 1.75 increase from new stock.

Basically you get .75 over the original height with a heavier spring. So you don't tend to sag as fast or as much down the road. The only place to order who has a clue is North Shore Off Road and their price is pretty good as well. I may have this wrong but as I recall from my research there never was a 1.75 increase from new stock.

Check out this thread, it was very helpful in my (continuing) adventure of lifting my R50.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/suspension-lifts-101-t491011.html

Not to say theres not good info here, because this forum is the best as far as R50 info goes, but I stumbled on this one, and had it referenced a few times on this board too.

There is only one OME option for the rear (2922) which they call medium duty.

For the front springs, their is light (2921), medium(2923), or heavy (2928). Depending on how much weight over stock you have on the front (bumper, winch etc.) you will get different lift heights.

I personally only have 2922 rear springs, and they raised the truck about 2.5" at the back (compared to the worn out rear springs). From what i hear from others, to get a completely level ride, you must order the heavy (2928) for the front, the light or medium will give you some rake.

Different shops/websites will tell you different lift heights, but just make sure you order the right part number and you will get the correct parts..

Here is the OME catalogue. My link You will see that different front spring rates will all give you .5" lift, if you have a certain weight over stock. If you have more or less, then you will get more or less lift. That is why some shops say it is a 1.75" kit.

I went out on a limb here by myself, and went with the iron man springs from Camel4x4.

Make sure you take before/after measurements.. Im interested to see how much is gained with these springs... and pics of course!

Edited by erathge

• 5 months later...

Hey there, I have the OME on my Pathfinder and works good for most of what you will find here in BC. Good solid springs and give excellent support if you have a load in the back. If you are looking for more lift you should look at the sub frame drop.

hell just go down to the states and get the ARB....they are imported in WA state....I have the OME it gave me about 1.75 inch lift with the HD in the front and the MD in the rear....

• 6 months later...

Hey there, I have the OME on my Pathfinder and works good for most of what you will find here in BC. Good solid springs and give excellent support if you have a load in the back. If you are looking for more lift you should look at the sub frame drop.

SFD sounds good. Although it is the most costly and involved option out there, it also appears to be the best bang-for-buck and safest, most reliable lift. (no topping out, no awkward steering geometry, no stressed-out CV joints or axles.)

I'm looking into it but am wondering what an install would cost. I don't have any of the tools required (except for jack stands and torque wrench) to do something like that and I don't have any buddy mechanics who could help. I now know I need shocks all-around and new springs for the rear so I need to keep the install cost down.

A local retailer quoted me $800.00+ taxes for the OME springs and I just got an email from ARB in WA telling me that the OME springs won't give me more than .5" of lift, especially when fully loaded with my RTT and supplies.

SFD is lookin' more and more desirable. Hmnnn. :/

Edited by Bluewulf73

http://www.camel4x4.com/merchant2/

I will do a little review when I get them on (which was supposed to be sat, but parts didnt come in yet). But not having another AC or OME lift to compare to, it might not be a real in depth review ;)

I was going to get OME, but for the price, i went with the 1.4" OME to get the natural rake back in my R50

I want to see your review i have the ronman springs as well but i gotta say the do provide the lift at a nice price but man are the soft to drive on.

SFD sounds good. Although it is the most costly and involved option out there, it also appears to be the best bang-for-buck and safest, most reliable lift. (no topping out, no awkward steering geometry, no stressed-out CV joints or axles.)

I'm looking into it but am wondering what an install would cost. I don't have any of the tools required (except for jack stands and torque wrench) to do something like that and I don't have any buddy mechanics who could help. I now know I need shocks all-around and new springs for the rear so I need to keep the install cost down.

A local retailer quoted me $800.00+ taxes for the OME springs and I just got an email from ARB in WA telling me that the OME springs won't give me more than .5" of lift, especially when fully loaded with my RTT and supplies.

SFD is lookin' more and more desirable. Hmnnn. :/

I hope that is installed, front and rear. Because the springs are not bad price wise but the install on the front end is the expensive part.

WOW you are getting gouged big time Rocky Road still shows them at 150 a pair - front or rear. I would suggest checking a border drop like letterlock or ship happens order from the US to the drop point and cross over and pick them up.

Duty and tax might run you another 60 to 80 bucks so you have saved 400.00

That price is obscene

@shoesandsocks - just to be clear, I assume you meant "Rocky Road"? If so, Rocky Road does list them correctly as I just received my purchase confirmation email that includes the front and rear spring part numbers. (All Purpose) MD Front (which I specifically ordered) is OME2923, the HD is OME2928 and LD is OME2921. This corresponds correctly with the PDF linked in the above post by erathge. Just an FYI :)

- Al

Edited by ascdesigns

Cool they finally got it fixed i remembered there was a big stink about it and they were sending out the md rated springs for the customers ordering the hd springs they were receiving the ome 2923 springs

Edited by shoesandsocks

• 7 months later...