Stock wheels with AC lift?

Trevasty

You can run your stock wheels and tires with the AC lift, it just might look a little funny if your stock wheels and tires are these ones:

1996.nissan.pathfinder.8324-E.jpg

Edited by XPLORx4

You can run your stock wheels and tires with the AC lift, it just might look a little funny if your stock wheels and tires are these ones:

I think I had those exact wheels on my 1984 crown victoria :)

Edited by dynomax

1996.nissan.pathfinder.8324-E.jpg

I have no idea what they were thinking at Nissan when they used those wheels... :thumbsdown:

But yes, the answer is, YES!

Haha well the plan is to get my 15" steelies, install 31"s, and install the 2" AC lift. THEN in about 8-9 months, install the SFD and get some 33"s. Good Plan?

Haha well the plan is to get my 15" steelies, install 31"s, and install the 2" AC lift. THEN in about 8-9 months, install the SFD and get some 33"s. Good Plan?

That is what a lot of the guys did, like rick13 and 01silverpathy, just did the two inch to see how it they would like it and eventually got bored with there existing setup and wanted more, ill probably be one of those guys in a few years. lol

Hi, may I ask why 2 inch AC lift with 4 inch body lift? I thought AC and body lift should be the same, not sure about it now.

If your asking to body lift your 01, its not possible. Its just how our car was built. Thats why everyone who wants crazy height, is doing the SFD's