Other Nissan's with swappable interior parts?

So the pathfinder I've purchased has turned out to be very rough.

What I originally thought was a good buy has now turned out to be not worth what I paid for it.

Luckily for me I am a fixer upper down to my soul. :) So I'm on a mission to make the vehicle worth the price.

So the interior needs some help. Mainly the two front seats. Does anyone know what other Nissan seats will fit in the 1994 pathfinder? I've seen that the interiors were changed between 1993 and 1994, and I've definitely got the new interior, so keep that in mind.

I'm planning on going to the pull-a-part soon, and I would like to know what other vehicles I should keep an eye out for in the lot.

Thanks buds.

The buckets swap/interchange between all wd21s, just some cosmetics between year/trim levels. There has been talk of swapping a Hardbody bench seat in but nobody has dived yet as they are still collecting e-brake pieces to move the handle. I belive it's "JJBigShoe" that had integra seats mounted in his truck bu not sure what it took to get them in :shrug:

Anything is possible with the seats it depends on how much time you want to invest making them work. I had nissan 720 buckets in my hardbody that fit fine but i did have to use spacers. I used some nice chrome ones from ace. And like nunya said the integra seats will fit in there. Im not sure how hard they would be but they are a very common seat to see in the hardbodys. Take a look over on infamousnissan.com I just did a search and alot of stuff popped up From nissan 350z,240,frontiers to newer pathy to prelude and acura. They where saying the 350z bolt up pretty nicly but there will be spacers on one of the legs.You can also look at swapping your old pathy seat rails to the newer seats.

If you want straight bolt in seats, any 87-95 Pathfinder, and any 86 1/2 to 97 Hardbody. I've never seen a single cab that came with stock buckets, so I'd look for a Hardbody King Cab. I'm too lazy to google, but I swear the early Frontiers (from 98-2002ish?) will bolt right in as well, but I'd check to be sure.

If your local Pick and Pull doesn't have any seats, look in the classifieds here for a part out. I sold a drivers seat to someone in Pheonix AZ and the shipping wasn't that bad. They fold up fairly well and are fairly light.

B

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...