Hello all! I'm a Noob

jbreitwieser

Hello all

I have been a lurker for quite some time, and decided to post and start to meet people. I am currently in the process of purchasing my 2nd 95 Pathy, this time in RED instead of Maroon. Can't wait to get it, have been searching for a good one for quite some time now. Old one was stolen :furious: and found DESTROYED :sniff:.

Soooooo, being without my Pathy for 6 months had got me down, but I had my motorcycle to get me thru. Now winter is coming to Indiana, and its starting to get cold. Hopefully Ill have the Pathy by Christmas.

Anyway, mad props to EVERYONE for having such an awesome forum! Keep it up!

I have allready found the new one, just need to get around to buying it. dont have time during the week, but fortunately I was able to secure it. Will be bringing it home Dec 23rd.

On a side note, any good places you have found to offroad near Indy?

I've heard awesome things about Haspin, but heard there are some major pricks at Badlands. Hoosier National forest? Never talked to anyone about running down there. I'm on the north side of Indy, in Westfield/Noblesville/Carmel areas depending on the day of the week. Wish somebody would open some big space up near Sheridan.