What does your username mean?

Mr.510

Mine is easy.

I work in tech support and specialize in calming down people who are pissed that their computer isn't working by casually chatting with them to get their mind off of the issue.

Oh, and I am a Ninja. Yes, I actually train. ;) Or do I?

I've been using this username for a long long time (12 years now?). I was pissed when "askaninja" became popular because people started mistaking me for him.

Hmm well. It was a lovely saturday afternoon and I was playing Xbox Live when I decided I needed a new gamertag. When I first signed up on XBL a friend of mine made my tag "U83R1337L3R0Y" Uber leet leroy as a joke. But after all my friends had played on that name and trashed my ranking I decided to make a new tag. The name came to me while i was stirring up some tea with yes you guessed it a wooden spoon. Also at the time I was playing Halo 3 a lot so it amused me when it said "Wo0den Sp0on beat you down" Been using it since. And thats the story of the Sp0on.

Just as skin develops freckles for protection after being damaged by the sun; i believve my brain has been damaged enough (by other things) that if it were skin it would be all freckle coloured......the U is because i spell the word properly.

Nice to find another Canadian that can spell colour. I hope you say Zed not Zee.

• Like 1

"Theexbrit" is well, because I'm originally from England. Left when I was 30 & been in Southern California for 22 years & been Americanized so it's now the ex brit. @ kdj, I'm so glad I can drop all those stupid U's from words now!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

"esy" is my initials and my 'handle' that i used when i DJ'ed in clubs, parties, etc. and it was also one of my many aliases when i used to do graff work, bombs, and peaces. and yes, it's supposed to be pronounced like easy.

i would many times also incorporate a ".iam" or "_iam" in my user names if i can't get esy. that part came from a rapper that i listen to named, luckyiam.PSC. he's a rapper from the Living Legends and i thought it was pretty cool and incorporated that into my user names a long while ago.

• 4 weeks later...

My first new motorcycle I bought was a Suzuki RF600. I have a different motorcycle now. Suzuki TL1000R. I do use the name TickLR on the motorcycle sites.

Mine's kinda dumb but it comes from me and my brother watching New Jack City (I think) on basic cable, probably TBS... They dubbed over all the mother f#@cker comments with micky ficky instead, so my brother and I would always say that in front of my parents...

• 7 months later...

Mine is because I'm from PA and mountian biking is the reason I bought a pathfinder.. Seems funny to me that I spell mountain wrong on every forum and no one calls me out!!!

Now that i noticed that... its going to bug the hell out of me!!!! D:

WxChaser,

Wx stands for Weather... and Chaser... you get it.

I traded for the Pathy I own now for the ability to go storm chasing. It has been great for that use. Tough vehicle. I'm a meteorology student that's getting some in-field experience by doing some severe weather chasing, i.e. Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc... hence "WxChaser".

Stinka was my nickname in my late teens and early 20's

Not because of a hygiene problem, but down to flactulance/farting

I dropped my guys once when we were smoking pot around a friends and someone called me stinka and then the name stuck ...