What does your username mean?

Mr.510

I always had different names for different forums, but I've stuck to Trogdor636 since I used it as my PSN (Playstation Network) screen name. Trogdor is from the website Homestarrunner.com, hes a character in a cartoon on there. The 636 is added because at the time I used it as my PSN name Trogdor was taken, and I had a Kawasaki 636 at the time.

And because Mr 510 was taken. :beer:

I always thought the trucker's handle was "silver tongued devil"...learn something new every day.

Hmmm... I always heard it as silverton... it is the name of several cities throughout the United States... but... now I'm gonna see if I can find a quote or a script and make sure! My username may have been a lie all this time!

David, Mr.510, already looked up the cast list on Smokey And the Bandit... it is Silver Tongued Devil... oh well. just makes my username all that more unique! But I do love it when people ask if I'm from Silverton, Random State....

14537_105016776181353_100000190938619_140147_4875091_n.jpg

Edited by silverton

I recall a thread like this as well but...

I was the head of a search and rescue team that specialized in using dogs to find missing persons in the southwest. I guess I should change it to k9sprawlonthecouchinthesun now

I always read your handle as IceAge G, as Ice Age Gangsta'!

That's right. The original original gangsta'. Caveman style! Unfortunately there isn't really anything gangsta about me.

when i was like 8 years old i had a juno email that didnt let me use eric(obviously i was young and didnt know that was to generic) so it gave me some suggestions for ones i could use and edicer2 (obviously they took eric and just threw some numbers and extra letters in there) came up and it looked good enough for me so i just stuck with it and used it for my screen name for everything HAHA

logo-pezsales.png

Because I'm sweet like candy... BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Uhhh... Liars go straight to hell! They do not pass go and they do not collect $200!!! LOL JK

OMG!! I JUST SHOT MILK OUT MY NOSE!

X2!!

My SN is pretty straight forward.

First name is Torian (Tory for short. Thanks mom, freakin love the chicks name.)

Last name is Moore

My badge/serial number is 4512

Edited by tmoore4512

"HCR32" is the chassis code for a Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Look in the "Vehicles of the Past" thread if you wanna see a picture)

I got that car when I was like 18 when I first started getting into forums and stuff and it sort of just stuck for a name for forums I go on. Although I don't even have that car anymore..o well..

The Magician's Eye is/was my photography company's name. I keep it around just in case I get a hair up my ass and start shooting again. Arizona is so uninspiring when it comes to art photography and the motor sports photography industry is dead. To much time money and effort into it just to sell 8x10s for $10 - $15. Magazines don't pay $hit anymore ether. I had one good paying client left "Speedway Motors" when I landed shots that they wanted to use for their catalog covers but that was like once a year.

Edited by The_Magicians_Eye

David, Mr.510, already looked up the cast list on Smokey And the Bandit... it is Silver Tongued Devil... oh well. just makes my username all that more unique! But I do love it when people ask if I'm from Silverton, Random State....

14537_105016776181353_100000190938619_140147_4875091_n.jpg

My name is actually travis but around work and friends im the resident redneck. the do all/fix all and do it with just about anything. It started one day when working on a co-workers car and i fixed it in a matter of minutes when he stuggled for a half hour to try and figure it out. and my comment after it was all done was "and you think im just a dumb hillbilly" as I was walking away laughing at how easy it was to fix.