March 2012 TotM nominations

nunya

March is a no theme month so bring on the nominations! But first, the small print...

1. You can nominate only Pathfinder/Terrano/QX4 trucks belonging to Registered NPORA Forum Members. New members will have to wait 3 months and have a post count of 100 before they can be nominated. Members who are banned, currently on suspension or for 1 month after their return from suspension will also be disallowed.

(If you are banned you won't be able to be nominated for 2 months).

a) please let us know who's truck it is that you're nominating (even if it is yours)

2. NO FAKE OR JOKE ENTRIES.

3. First 20 nominees are up for consideration and the nomination thread will be closed after the 20th submission or the 20th of the month, which ever comes 1st. Voting will be from 21st-28th.

4. One pic per nomination post, 640x480 or smaller. Larger pics will need to be re-sized. Try to make it a good one or nobody will vote for your nominee! A recent pic is preferred but if the Pathy is still in the same shape as your last pic, go ahead and use that. An offroad setting or action pic is also preferred, but not necessary.

5. Only one truck nomination per member per month.

5. a) If multiple people want to nominate the same truck, it is up to the nominee to decide on which pic to run with. In the absence of the nominee, the decision will be made by NPORA Moderating Team

6. Winner gets 3 pics of their choice of their Pathfinder pinned in the TOTM forum (PM me the links please) and is ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.

6. a) A Member can only win once a year - multiple pathfinders do no mean multiple wins.

7. No post whoring.

8. Not reading these rules may result in a zombie attack.

Not like I'm gunna win due to the amazing flex above ^^

PathfinderIII

425469_3514487588847_1471662761_33350567_433637093_n-1.jpg

Dude, I love your "URBAN WHEELING" pics. that is totally cool. I sure that some of the back alleys where you live are probably just as fun as Moab :aok:

Edited by 918pathy

You's got till I gets home to finish getting some nominations in!

ignore me, make that tomorow when I get home from work... had my dates conflused :crossedwires:

Dude, I love your "URBAN WHEELING" pics. that is totally cool. I sure that some of the back alleys where you live are probably just as fun as Moab :aok:

I was looking for this comment to reply to it for the last two days. LoL

Thanks bro. Im uploading some more right now. No flexy but some poser shots. Lets not clutter up the nominations anymore. ;D