Winter Wheelin'!

5523Pathfinder

I'm really looking forward to this run. It'll be six and half weeks since our last run to Walker Valley, no wonder I'm going through withdrawal! I'll have the rest of my Swampers tomorrow. :jig: Gonna have to Sawzall my quarters for tire clearance as they are much bigger than BFGs of the same numerical size. Looking like my exhaust is going to be a temporary arrangement as well but whatever... worst case I'll take my earplugs and run open headers if I have to! :aok: Maybe we should do a list of who's going? I'll start it with the ones I think I know, copy and paste to make changes:

Going:

5523Pathfinder

Mr.510

silverton

Maybe:

Kyle94

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to have to FORCE my self to go to school tomorrow, so i can get better... and that way i can come saturday. plus pathy needs driven! lol. and yes, ill check but im pretty sure that my discovery pass is still in pathy. i checked a couple days ago and its good till like july or august. :)

... and that way i can come saturday.

Uhm, the 25th is Sunday!

Oh, and it looks like my exhaust will be done in time! I took the truck down at 8:00 tonight and they're going to try to bang the whole works out in a long day tomorrow. This includes prototyping and making bending patterns for all the parts back to the cat for my new Y and Mid-Pipes. :D

Edited by Mr.510

Removing yours mirrors Kyle? I'm pretty sure that makes the truck illegal... Leave your mirrors on and just fold them in!

My manager spent an hour getting someone to cover out the shift I was scheduled that day, too new to have requested it, so that was pretty awesome of her!

Removing yours mirrors Kyle? I'm pretty sure that makes the truck illegal... Leave your mirrors on and just fold them in!

My manager spent an hour getting someone to cover out the shift I was scheduled that day, too new to have requested it, so that was pretty awesome of her!

by removing the mirrors, i meant to paint them... :tongue: which i still havent gotten to because im sick. went to school today for one and a half classes... okay now, need to stop cluttering up the wheelin' thread. :P

If anyone is needing to buy a Discovery pass, please purchase one before we go to Elbe. You can find pass vendors by going here....

http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/faq/

I just went and got tabs and a pass, but he didnt tell me until the end that I wont recieve one for 10 days, when it comes in the mail.

Please get a pass as the ticket is rather high!!!

That was a forest pass. The Discovery pass has the words printed on it, and I think its white with green lettering. It is not the same thing! Luckily, as I found out today, they are available at places like Fred Meyer, some grocery stores and some sporting good stores(Big5).

Son of a.... :( means ill have to go buy one. i cant afford the 30 or 35$ for the annual one right now.... damn. and my other pass is still good till august! why cant they just make them the same!?!

I just got one online, and took about 5 minutes. You can print off a day pass easy(you have to be able to print!!!). Beats worrying about finding a place to get one.

Just as a reference to the situation....

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=31819&pid=600513&st=0entry600513

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

gonna have to go to the store still, since we dont have any plastic money. just cash money. haha... and yes, i remember that thread. and heard from David, BEFORE they did that.

Son of a.... :( means ill have to go buy one. i cant afford the 30 or 35$ for the annual one right now.... damn. and my other pass is still good till august! why cant they just make them the same!?!

The NW Forest Pass is for Federal land. Evans Creek is on National Forest land so the money goes to the National Forest Service. The Discover Pass is for State land. Basically, almost anywhere you want to drive on a gravel road in the forest in this state you need a Discover Pass.

Dang! I need to look at my discovery pass and make sure it's still good! Thanks for the reminder Derek. Now hopefully I remember tomorrow when it's important! ;)

I gotta check both my passes too!

Edited by Mr.510

bought me a one day pass at 12:30 this afternoon! :) pathy is washed and ready to go get dirty! (washed for a bit better MPG's on the way up [trust me it helps mine!])

We are going to meet at the new rest stop in Elbe. You shouldnt be able to miss it. Sorry, I tried to find a address, but I havent found it yet. We will see you all there!

DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERAS!

I wil be there in my red d21. Is there a address to the meet up spot? I just moved up here so im still new to the area.

Go on Google maps, type in Elbe mall. (Its really a gas station...) That will take you to the town of Elbe. Not sure where thhe rest stop is from there. But that's how I'm getting my self there!