Took the wife off roading today.

MightyN2

Well after many attemps to get her to go. The wife finaly went off roading today. It was her first time in the drivers seat off road. She enjoyed every minute. She said herbtruck wasnt dirty enuff so we made two more trips down the trail. I thought she would have back out of goin up the hills and ruff stuff but no way. She was so excited to be driven. Now she wants mud tires and new wheels and custom bumpers. I may have created a monster. Looks like I will be adding mods to 2 vehicles now. Hers isnt a nissan but that could be changed quickly.

Well after many attemps to get her to go. The wife finaly went off roading today. It was her first time in the drivers seat off road. She enjoyed every minute. She said herbtruck wasnt dirty enuff so we made two more trips down the trail. I thought she would have back out of goin up the hills and ruff stuff but no way. She was so excited to be driven. Now she wants mud tires and new wheels and custom bumpers. I may have created a monster. Looks like I will be adding mods to 2 vehicles now. Hers isnt a nissan but that could be changed quickly.

Awesome! :aok: If she likes her truck, let her keep it ;) Especially if she enjoys wheeling it. She may not enjoy wheeling a Nissan, as crazy as that may sound... ;)

Nice! My wife likes the mudding crap but, dosen't want anything to do with rock crawling. Go figure? :scratchhead:

Yeah she said she liked the mud more than the anything but she enjoyed it all. we plan on taking both trucks out and gettin some good pics in the next week or so.

Mine likes to go...she has a 95 pathfinder that we still have to get modded to do anything serious but for now it will allow her to figure out wheeling...we haven't been together in over a year BC of our son but hopefully soon.

She learned how to do the timing belt the first week we had her truck and she changed the brakes on her own so its always a plus to.have them wrench on their own stuff...we both have our dream builds too so that's a plus as well

Hey John I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive any new messages, any way, are you looking to going to URE anytime in the near future? I know they don't open up for like another month or so & my tires are sh*t right now but I was going to see if you want to make a run.

Hey John I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive any new messages, any way, are you looking to going to URE anytime in the near future? I know they don't open up for like another month or so & my tires are sh*t right now but I was going to see if you want to make a run.

My buddies and I are going the weekend of April 7th - 8th. We always welcome more people to join us!

I bet my pm's r full...email me next time...unccpathfinder at gmail dot com....definitely planning a URE trip sometime this year...my truck is still worse for wear from MOAB but as soon as we get in this house I will be able to work on it...plus me and my jeep buddy (the one with me at the NOAS event) are trying to build a sas'd hardbody or shortened 2 door over the next year...I'm working for bad boy buggies now so.I'm hoping to get one to take out there too...if we don't make it there we want to def go to coal creek and there will be a couple trips to gulches but probably not worth the drive for u

Yeah I've been wanting to do CC for a while but Gulches is closer I believe. If I can get some extra money & get my sh*t going (The R50 isn't my daily driver anymore) the way I want then I'd be down for all 3 CC, URE & Gulches. Maybe try & get some Pathfinder people here to run around with (I dont give tow-squats-or-piss if people in Zuks or Jeep want to tag along too, the more the merrier). Maybe we need to start a new thread instead of hi-jacking this guys poor thread...