My new Front Bumper & shaved marker lights

• 4 weeks later...

WOW! Truely impressed by the front bumper & sliders. I've seen a portable winch like that on Extreme 4X4. Love the idea! I know it's too far away to travel & pick-up, but if at all possible, what would you charge for building another bumper like that?

FYI for the fellas that don't like the grille bars infront of the headlights.......That's just like a PreRunner some of us have for lights. I have one & no, it really doesn't block the lights at night. I've had many compliments. I think I'll be looking for a bumper for up front & have someone fab the mounts for me.

Can't wait to see the sliders, rear bumper, & the winch storage. Keep up the great work! :beer:

WOW! Truely impressed by the front bumper & sliders. I've seen a portable winch like that on Extreme 4X4. Love the idea! I know it's too far away to travel & pick-up, but if at all possible, what would you charge for building another bumper like that?

FYI for the fellas that don't like the grille bars infront of the headlights.......That's just like a PreRunner some of us have for lights. I have one & no, it really doesn't block the lights at night. I've had many compliments. I think I'll be looking for a bumper for up front & have someone fab the mounts for me.

Can't wait to see the sliders, rear bumper, & the winch storage. Keep up the great work! :beer:

i could probably bust out another one but it will take some time...my welder went belly up on me and that is why i have so much of a delay of finishing the sliders and rear...i can figure out a price to build one and shipping...ill need some time

I ran my bumper with the bars in front of the lights and below and noticed a big difference on road (and off BC all of my hellas are still not wired)

Finding a welder: heycraigapp.com. welder....your email address....and city.craigslist.org....once u set it up click the li k in the confirmation email and it will automatically email you as soon as a listing posts with welder in it...I've been using it to find studded for the new house and its crazy how much crap is posted daily at a unbeatable price

I will also recommend www.searchtempest.com it searches multiple craigslist cities from a set number of miles from a given zipcode, you can also set min/max prices, photos, etc.

Edited by ahardb0dy

• 2 years later...

I like the deleted marker lights. I've pondered what to do when I get to the point of 40s and full hydraulic steering without lifting a huge amount and that solves the problem. You can move your axle forward and cut that area and the bumper out.

Also, damn fine work on the bumper. I know you've got some hours tied up in it.

I like it, all but the outside bars in front of the lights, I think I would have just made the inner bar a bit wider. Other than that, I want it, what would you charge to make another one but with just a single bar..?

I like it too, as for the bars in front of the lights, The Owner likes it that way, it's his design, everyone is different on what they like, Me, if I could weld, wouldn't have put the bars in front of the lights but that's me.

Maybe if he can or would be willing to make others, an option to extend the top tube out further than 90 it down outside the heal lights, or as Nissanland asked about just eliminating the top bar,

Yep that's what I think, either extend the top outside bar or remove it, biggest reason is Washington state law prevents having anything in front of the lights, next to or around is fine but not in front of the headlights...but I would like to talk with him if he's interested in producing a second copy...:)

I would just want the bumper though, I like the corner trim, but again I have the sticky laws of Washington state patrol finest to please, heck they will give you a $250 for underlighting/glow...they're just no fun here..

Edited by Nissanland

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...