Hello From North Carolina!

MahPathy

Thanks for the reply! And to answer your question.. Kinda.. I went ' sanding' with my friend one night and mudding at the same time but one of my hoses leaked or something cause I ran out of coolant and overheated.and that same night I hit a bad rut and bent in my front bumper.. Lol

But I haven't went back sense.. But that is mostly cause I haven't had time! I'm thinking about getting a beach pass (my dad has one for his jeep) but I'm kinda afraid that my tires will play a bad part in it lol. So my friend and u are, eventually, going to go to this soft sand pit and see how it goes.

And what does going R50 mean?

And what does going R50 mean?

Yeah sorry it was supposed to say "your R50" not "or"

So you're at the coast? Where at on the coast? The girl I live with is from Topsail Island & we go quite a bit.

Edited by Fukinitupagain

Yeah sorry it was supposed to say "your R50" not "or"

So you're at the coast? Where at on the coast? The girl I live with is from Topsail Island & we go quite a bit.

I live in Wilmington! Lol.. Been going to the beach lately to see how it will handle the sand with my 'road touring' wheels lol..

Where do you guys go? There is no real mudding spots here?

WOW this thread exploded! Welcome to the forum!

Did you find the source of your coolant leak? I had a case where my coolant overflow hose (the one that goes from the top of the radiator just under the cap, to the overflow tank) got plugged up and when the engine heated up and built up pressure, rather than letting coolant flow into the overflow tank, it blew that little hose off the barb. Then every time the engine heated up it would loose a little coolant when the radiator cap released the pressure. Eventually I lost enough that I overheated one night. It's a sneaky leak too, because it would only spill once hot, so it would not leave a puddle in the driveway, it would spill it on the road while driving.

Sorry for the long post.

I live in Wilmington! Lol.. Been going to the beach lately to see how it will handle the sand with my 'road touring' wheels lol..

Where do you guys go? There is no real mudding spots here?

Eh, we drive on the beach some on Topsail Island but mainly I wheel at URE (or Uwharrie). I live in Greensboro. I think we might actually be down at the beach this weekend but I'll be in my daily driver, not the R50

@clkindred

That is a sneaky leak! And, my dad found the leak and fixed it and put some blue putty like stuff on it haha. Not, really sure when it started leaking cause all we were doing that night was driving through a little sand pit to get to the woods and as soon as we got out of the sand and into the woods their was just nothing but steam pouring out from under the hood. I almost made it home but it died but when I did get home my dad took a water hose the the coll ant CAP for almost 10 min, and it was so bad that you could not see lol. I ended up busting my passenger front bumper in on the way home and breaking the backup coolant thing..

@Fukinitupagain

Haha ok! Is the Topsail beach a drive on? (or do they have a drive on part?

Oh yea hey guys I have a question I've been meaning to ask. And it is when is the gas light supposed to come on? I mean is it supposed to come on when the gauge is on the white bar or after that when the actual gauge reads empty? Thanks in advance.