How much did you pay for the pathie!? and how many Miles/Km's

NextToAlaska

Got my hardbody for $2600 from the 2nd owner (probably a lie). Had 124,000 miles exactly when I signed the title. It has 129.5k miles on it now. I can't tell if it's in better or worse condition than when I got it :(

Bought mine with 205k miles for $2250.00 in Tacoma, Wa now has 208,17xk miles. :) was babied it entire life... before i got it... :P went off road within the first couple of weeks. :D had NEVER seen anything besides snow and pavement, it WAS clean... no idea how many owners

Original CL ad. :)

PathfinderAd.png

Edited by Kyle94

We bought a 1995 XE WD21 with 96k miles on it 2.5 years ago for $3200 IIRC and a 1999.0 SE R50 with 150k miles on it for $4000 or less. Both clean, straight and smogged.

B

Almost forgot; I paid $5,700 for my first 1995 XE WD21 5 speed with 132k miles on it back in 2004.

Edited by Precise1

I got mine for free, but it cost me about $500 total to "restore" it. It needed a transmission, a few windows, an ignition, and a few other odds and ends. Had 170k on it, and it just turned 157k today.

• Like 1

My '88 SEV6 was almost mint condition with 252k miles when I bought it. It had a blown head gasket and the knuckleheads let it fill a couple cylinders with water and rust solid. I paid $900 for it and was into it about $1500 when it hit the road with a good used VG30.

• Like 1

I didn't have any cash when I bought my 94 so I bought a Dell laptop for my buddy, I know it ended up costing me more than the $500 he wanted for the PF with interest and all but I wanted the truck and he wanted a computer. PF had 185K on the body when I got it, he had replaced the engine and trans with junkyard parts before I bought it, and it needed an engine so I bought a JDM engine for it for $600, runs like new. No Rust anywhere.

Edited by ahardb0dy

Bought my 95 XE for 400 because it needed front end work and the guy just needed the cash and didn't know anything about cars (college student) I put about 1200 into it to get it on the road. Had 210,000kms and now just hit 380,000kms!

Just bought a 94SE to replace the 95 soon, has around 250,000kms. Bought it from a npora member so I got a deal at 1100, has a new trans, 4 new tires, and it is rust free (hard to imagine for a wd21).

got my 93 SE for 400 bucks(in 2004) had 150k miles on it but had to do a little rust repair and tension rod and i drove that 3 years to 200,003 miles and the tbelt broke. Im sure it was never changed but the rotted frame made me not want to waste money on the tbelt replacement. Parted out for 1100$

Bought the 92 SE which i have currently for 3500$(2007) with 121k miles and did the tbelt first things and have been fixing up it ever since to be mint again. i bet i have close to 4-5k into repairs/modifications on it though.

I paid $2500 for a 98 le 4x4 w/ salvage title at about 145k miles and $1600 for my 92 XE 4x4 which needed several parts replaced at 126k miles, both within the last year and a half. Before that I had a 2wd 95 king cab I got in mint condition for $2300

$1800 for my 87 two years ago with 106K. It needed front end work that I didn't know about and it ran like crap. I swapped all the front end parts with parts from a cash for clunkers truck from the pick a part. Changed timing belt and gave it a major tune up and it runs great! 116K now and still running good. I probably put another $2K in repairs and upgrades since I got it so I'm somewhere around $4k invested but it has served me well as a hunting truck which is the whole reason I bought it.

James

$1500 for my 87' e model 4cyl, 5-speed.. 217k miles.. but it had a brand new set of bfg mud terrains and ultra wheels.. $900 for rubber alone..i got the reciept.. so was a good deal :)

Got mine for free but had to dump about $5,000 in parts and labor to keep it from becoming a pile of junk. Then add another $2,000 or so worth of upgrades, including a full 304 stainless steel exhaust system. It still has a few minor problems and I still have stuff in mind for it but it has been pretty good so far. Right now it has 209,000 miles on the odometer but that's a lie, it has about 30,000 extra.

$1000

Was originally wanting 2500..but since i did the fuel injector job.. he lowered the price..I've put about 500$ in restoring it..and counting.

I had to choose between it and the 1998 Nissan Sentra for 6k..i chose the pathy because i knew it would teach me a lot of things..and i could pay it in full..it hasnt let me down and i havent regretted it a bit. :)

Bought it in January 2011.. at 187k miles..now it's at 197k miles and LOVING it.