Anyone els in Sothern California?

theexbrit

I'm in so cal.

I don't know anything about the Cleveland national forrest but I spend a lot of time in big bear, johnson valley and have been to borrego many times. I was in borrego about 6 weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, glad to know there's a few more Pathy owners down here!

TDS is holding an event at Truckhaven in Anza Borrego on Feb 23, 24 & 25. I'm going on Saturday & stay overnight. These are fun events & all types of off roaders are welcome (beginners, weekend warriors, experts, etc). It will be a great couple of days, lots of fun. Let me know if you want to meet up somewhere & drive down there.

North Hollywood, here. I just got my first Pathfinder today and cannot wait to take it off road.

I need a cool simple spot for my first trek. Suggestions?

Did you get off road yet?

I have a ton of cool places down here, but in your area you're probably going to want to go out to the Lancaster/Victorville area.

Next week I'm going to an event in the Mojave, check it out it'll be really cool...... http://landops.com/

you might want to join this group they have some cool events.

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to Superstition this past weekend. Anza Borrego last month, with my kids.

After my SFD kit is installed, I'll be looking to go to AB or OWells for a run. :)

*Edit* Forgot to mention...I'm in Lakeside, CA.

Edited by 96Pathfinder4x4

Central coast right here but all those trails you guys want to hit up are pretty far for

Me, I want to check out hungry valley one day but I any lo-cals are around the Santa Barbara area hit me up

• 2 weeks later...

New to the forum just got back from gorman, cleghorn, and stoddard wells. Its been a long 3 weeks with a couple broken parts! When buying a lift kit always check the grade of the bolts! My calmini 3" lift came with grade 5.5 instead of grade 10.9 they broke causeing my passenger spindle to fold under the vehicle. No fun at all!

Santa ana, ca

Edited by 95_cali

• 2 weeks later...

New to the forum just got back from gorman, cleghorn, and stoddard wells. Its been a long 3 weeks with a couple broken parts! When buying a lift kit always check the grade of the bolts! My calmini 3" lift came with grade 5.5 instead of grade 10.9 they broke causeing my passenger spindle to fold under the vehicle. No fun at all!

Santa ana, ca

Bummer. Hope you get it fixed ok. I joined a group called "Land Ops", very professional & organized. They do geo-caching & navigation exercises, the last event in Mojave was great fun!! Check them out landops.com or the Land Ops Meet Up group.

I'm going to hit Cleghorn soon, also Main Divide & some other places out Wildomar way. Just day trips to have fun, if anyone wants to come along, let me know. I'm hoping to do a 3-4 day Death Valley trip in late April or early May. Again, if anyone wants to come drop me a pm.