Numbers in AZ

918pathy

I was just looking and noticed nothing noted in this sectionn. So if your a member and you live in Arizona stand up and say Hello so we can all see how many of us are Living in this great State we call home..LETS SEE SOME REPRESENTION AZ :itsallgood:

• 1 month later...

Headed up the back road to Crown King tomorrow for the first time. Should be fun. The fam and I will be camping out up there in the cold. Wish us luck lol. Will be taking my still and video cameras with me. Will be trying out our laptop based GPS too. This was a last min decision to head this direction. I would have asked if you guys wanted to tag along if I had more time. Maybe we can plan an AZ NPORA run up this trail in the near future?

That would be way cool to get a AZ run together.

X2

If I can get this issue I'm having with my 4 wheel drive fixed we plan on head up there again on the 17th. Staying the night and heading back down on the 18th. We had allot of fun and I'm upset that I wasn't able to tackle all the obstacles due to this problem. I want to spend way more time taking pictures and checking things out along the way. I didn't do any of that cause on the 3rd obstacle this problem started when I was just about to conquer it lol. Was way to worried about making and didn't give a crap about pics at that point. Plus I'd love to see more than jeeps, quads, and dirt bikes next time.

On the 2nd obstacle they have 3 lines. Well 4 including the bypass. I went for the center line (the hardest) but I was having a problem getting my hitch hung up on a rock. A group of cocky jeep owners quickly pulled in behind us so I took the left line and got out of their way. We parked at the top and watched. I told them I thought I could make it but I wanted to get out of their way. One of them say you're going to need a locker and more lift. HA! I drove back down and came in at an angle to avoid hitting my hitch on that rock and clawed my way up. My buddy was in a stock Cherokee and had to prove his jeep was better than my pathy so he tried it. Didn't happen. After we caught up to the jeeps that passed us my buddy kindly rubbed it in their faces that I made it up too. lol My goal it to get rid of the hitch and try and conquer all all of them if I can. That thing hangs way to low.

That would be cool to go on the 17th, i am gonna see if ican get the time off, and I also have to get some wheels from Koveman and couple of used tires so I have some spares just in case.

Hey one of the eight/nine,

Over in Chandler. Just revamping the path. Doing a little work. Will try to get some updated pics uploaded. Would like to put the new tires to use. Just don't have much free time for wheeling.. planning for the wedding and all Haha. Would definitely be up for going.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there AZ brothers. I guess I'm #6. Its good to see something in this folder. We definately need to organize a run some time.

flexin.jpg

that would be way cool to organize a run

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in AZ as well, although I havent done any mods yet to the Pathfinder as its some what new of a vehicle to me. I just sold my 2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4. I bought this Pathfinder from my mother in law, well still paying her, lol, interest free much better of a payment, lol. We have a group of Nissan owners here in AZ ONAZ that I was heavily involved in when I had the Frontier, as it was built to wheel a bit more than this stock Pathfinder! I know KovemaN knows a few of the ONAZ group. It would be nice to have a get together, perhaps the NPORA AZ guys and the ONAZ guys!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm in AZ as well, although I havent done any mods yet to the Pathfinder as its some what new of a vehicle to me. I just sold my 2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4. I bought this Pathfinder from my mother in law, well still paying her, lol, interest free much better of a payment, lol. We have a group of Nissan owners here in AZ ONAZ that I was heavily involved in when I had the Frontier, as it was built to wheel a bit more than this stock Pathfinder! I know KovemaN knows a few of the ONAZ group. It would be nice to have a get together, perhaps the NPORA AZ guys and the ONAZ guys!

that would be super cool to get both groups together for a run sometime

Something needs to be planned before it gets too hot. I'm down for another run and the truck is ready.

Indeed, I am pretty sure if its a Saturday run I can get the time off.......My boss is way cool

• 8 months later...