2013 Pathfinder

jwblue

looks like xterra will be the last surving truck frame suv in there line up.

Sorry R50 Folks, But the Xterra really was the evolution of the pathfinder. No it did not inherit the name but it stayed in the same chassis family, and MANY parts interchange between the old WD22 xterras and the WD21 pathfinders.

None of the above, that is an X-trail.

The actual design is this: clicky

If this is the redesign, i like it. Well, except for the door handle job and murano-ish front end, And non-beefy tires, and 4-runner-ish shape, and....you get the idea. I'll give it this: It looks better than its retarded little brother at the top of the thread.

The only thing this does better than real Pathfinders is holding cups. It's gotta be infinitely better at holding cups than a real Pathy. Am I right?

But seriously, it's a station wagon. FWD with an AWD option, on a car platform with a wagon body, 3 rows of seats, rear hatch. It's the Stanza Wagon SE. It's not a Pathfinder.

The only thing this does better than real Pathfinders is holding cups. It's gotta be infinitely better at holding cups than a real Pathy. Am I right?

You bet! :lol:

:hide:

• 2 months later...

Completely agree, it really doesn't deserve the Pathfinder name, when you remove the key things that made the Pathfinder a Pathfinder.

Like the rear door handles (practically its signature feature), running boards and its f**king ground clearance! That thing had better not be marketed an off-road vehicle,the most off roading it will be able to do is the occasional speed bump.

Its just a crossover with a slightly larger cargo capacity, the should have named it the Murano Long wheelbase edition.

Tisk tisk Nissan.

-Kyle

Worst part, they moved the rear door handles :thumbsdown: lol

This makes me laugh, as sad and true as it is, but you see, minivan doors slide from front to back so they had no choice... :lol:

Yes, it's a repeat thread so maybe I'll merge them?

B

Yes, it's a repeat thread so maybe I'll merge them?

B

Only reason I haven't has been my usual excuse when I don't do things :lol: (yes, primarily using my phone the past few days)

Merge complete...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, no worries. I'm not sure where the other thread went, but if I sopt it I'll copy the link for you. The general concensus is that it is a minivan and as of 2013, the Pathfinder is officially dead. That... thing is not a pathfinder!

B