new from ontario

new2rice

greenpath hi im jesse... im from london ontario. just bought a 95 pathy with 98kms for 750$ :) with new 31's clutch,brakes,all steering ans balljoints new.... usual frame rot but im a welder :) i plan on lifting it abit boxing the rear frame with 1/4" angle iron......and mounting the smittybuilt 8000lbs winch i just got for 250$

Welcome! Don't forget to post your rust work to the "Rust Repairs" thread. There are some places fabricating new rocker panels and frame sections for the pathfinder now, so you don't need to do an improvised repair. The links are all on here. Search reveals all.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am actually in Brampton quite a bit. I operate a hiking group, and we run a lot of hikes on the Bruce Trail up through that area.

Welcome man. Glad to see another Semi Local member. Can't go wrong with a Pathy under $1000.

And Hey Splish. I'm just outside of Niagara Falls in the Fort Erie Area. I must have missed your intro when you joined. We should chat sometime, I'm a Hiking Monster with the Gorge, Decew, Rockway, the Bruce, Balls falls, and many many Many other places as my regular stomping grounds. I'd like to pick your brain about your organization.

Dowser, sent you a private message...

Welcome man. Glad to see another Semi Local member. Can't go wrong with a Pathy under $1000.

And Hey Splish. I'm just outside of Niagara Falls in the Fort Erie Area. I must have missed your intro when you joined. We should chat sometime, I'm a Hiking Monster with the Gorge, Decew, Rockway, the Bruce, Balls falls, and many many Many other places as my regular stomping grounds. I'd like to pick your brain about your organization.