any Eastside offroading?

fueledpassion109

So I dont do any offroading... I mainly roadrace (FIA,NASA) I own my pathfinder becuase I love downhill biking in the summer, and Snowboarding in the winter. I wanna start adding another fun sport in there.

So my question, is there any offroading around the eastside?

I have a stock 97 pathfinder with 235 75 15 toyo at's .... and definitly a NOOB

I think I've been by far the biggest NOOB on the two trips I've been on, both a fairly easy day trip from Seattle. Do you mean eastside like Eastern Washington or like east-of-Snoqaulmie?

I don't know about capabilities of a stock '97, with what I think are the equivalent of 29" tires, but you might rephrase that as either "where can I go with a stock '97 with 29s" or "what do I need to do to my stock '97 to be able to go to <blank>." Just a thought. Otherwise, someone who knows better than I do should respond...

R50s are fairly capable, I have some 31s on mine and stock suspension. I have gone where most of the modded rigs have went, sometimes with a slightly different line. One thing we have against us is how low we are stock, so expect to hit everything hahaha. I have added some armor underneath and sliders to help keep the rocks out of my metal!