Holey Crap people are gettin' old!

5523Pathfinder

Wow... I'm so happy I'm not that OLD yet. :new576: I still have 7 years to catch up to you B thankfully. And although its going to suck to have that Birthday, I know at least I can draw comfort from knowing your just about at 50!

Happy Birthday all you old timers. Try and make this day a great one cause quite frankly, you guys are running out.

I hope you guys can get someone too read this to you all so you get a chance to see everyone's well wishing. That is of course if you guys aren't napping. Oh ya, and just a reminder to take your MEDS. :new576::owned:

Edited by Dowser

Yep, that's what I keep telling myself, but I have one question. Do fine wines creak and groan in the morning too?? :unsure:

Quiet you scrawney little whelp!! :bwack:

Well Dowser, one thing I can count on is that when I turn 50, your truck still won't be running. Certain things in the universe are a constant... :tongue:

One thing I remind people about the old guys, have a certain amount of respect because these are the ones that nothing has managed to kill in all that time... ;)

Thanks All!! :beer:

B

Hey guys, I'm nearly sixty and even though I have more creeks and groans than a house being torn apart in a cyclone I live and breath my Terrano and I have digressed, I now have Jeep. What was I doing yesterday? Fitting ARB diff protectors on the bloody thing. Long live the Terrano.

"I don't mind growing OLD, does have to be so f*#+%[^€ fast"

Desertrat55

Happy Birthday all!

Well Dowser, one thing I can count on is that when I turn 50, your truck still won't be running. Certain things in the universe are a constant... :tongue:

BURN!

lol

I am about as old, feel a lot older, but act way immature - for balance.:itsallgood:

:rofl: That was nice. Had me laughing. And for the record..... Its ALMOST there..... Just a few more things to do to get it on the road... Any day now... hahahhaha.