help about rancho uca's for wd21

pakoe

Hello, i just buy an used rancho upper control arms for my pathy, but i need replace the bushings and some washers. I'm searching information about this parts but i have not find anything .Anybody can tell me the rancho reference of this uca's?,i'm searching the installation instruccions too. Thank you very much.

Try PMing beastpath to see who bought his and the instructions...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27840&st=0&p=522183&hl="rancho%20uca"&fromsearch=1entry522183

This might help you also.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22937&st=0&p=409383&hl="rancho%20uca"&fromsearch=1entry409383

As far as I know, the Rancho UCAs haven't been made for a years and are fairly rare but maybe email someone at Rancho for information??

B

Not alot of Rancho arm owners here, they ain't really common. I dint see why an email to Rancho wouldn't bring up at least some part numbers.

As for install, I don't see why it wouldnt differ too much from any other UCA.

They mount the same as any other UCA however the frame needs to be drilled if you want to utilize the 4 extra support bolts per UCA.

I *think* Silverton put new bushings in the Ranchos I sold him. Maybe try PMing him to see if he has anything to say.

Thank you very much for your answers, i have sent two emails to Rancho, but they don't answer me. I'm searching and searching but i only find some photos, there isn't information about this Uca's. But i continue the search.If somebody know some information please send me a PM. Thank you again.