howdy from adelaide

fman

hello all:)

first off i just have to say a huge thankyou for the extrodnanry resource for the mighty pathfinder!!. I have had 3 to date over the years a 88, 92 and a all to breif time with my firt new car a r51 (she got writen off with in a week of picking it up from nissan :( a truck side swiped it whilst parked ..) currently using my 92 v6 untill the mongel inurance pays up. I have greatly enjoyed the detailed threads on servicing and general help guids available here.

It has made an huge differance to the old girl allthough i still hate the placement of no6 plug bloody hard with big paws like ive got lol

cheers and again thank you :)

nathan

Adelaide Australia

Why does everyone complain about the # six plug? :lol: (I seriously don't see the distaste for it's location). Show us some pics of the fleet!

i quess its not as bad as some around ive got some extra vac or cooling lines for the lpg instilation that run along the fire wall wich makes it tighter. luckly though its a long time bettewn changes so no real drama lol.

i will post a pick of the 92 , i dint even get to take a pic of the r51 it got taged out side my 4wd shop waiting for bar work and roof basket :( !

Edited by fman

Howdy Nathan, and welcome to NPORA!! Glad you found the site useful, that's its intent...

it got taged out side my 4wd shop

Damn, I can only imagine what that felt like. So, you have a 4wd shop or was that just the one you go to??

B

Howdy Nathan, and welcome to NPORA!! Glad you found the site useful, that's its intent...

Damn, I can only imagine what that felt like. So, you have a 4wd shop or was that just the one you go to??

B

hello

yes thanks its very usefull the interweb can lead you astray at times but your info has been awesome :)

nah i wish i did have my own shop :)

it was shifted by a mechanic to make way for a delivery apparently and the trukkie didnt see it :(

in the hands of lawyers now as the shops insurance didt cover it due to it being off site ... just have to wait how ever im just running through the wd21 checklist and tidying my old 92.

still one of my faveroite vehicles to date looks good sounds, ok with the extractos :)

cheers

nathan

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, pics, thanks. :aok:

Big front bumper and looks to be in shape.

I want a spare tire carrier like that.

thank you cheers:)

"Big front bumper"

we call them roo bars over here :)

Edited by fman