IFS lift ?

stalker

so i am getting a lot of noise after i re-indexed the TB...sounds like all the bushings in the IFS are under some serious stress...is there any other ways to lift the front besides cranking the TB or is this pretty normal?

with the TB cranked the front suspension doesn't flex like the back...

so i am getting a lot of noise after i re-indexed the TB...sounds like all the bushings in the IFS are under some serious stress...is there any other ways to lift the front besides cranking the TB or is this pretty normal?

with the TB cranked the front suspension doesn't flex like the back...

Gidday Mate, first, what sort of lift kit or did you install new TB's only? Check your steering system for twisting and tie rod angles. Also check your bump steer clearances. You should have around an inch gap. And, jack the front end so the wheels are off the ground and spin them listening for noise, good time to check end plays bushes and wheel bearings. I have been chasing problems for two years now and have finally found out what is was. LIFT KITS STRENGTHEN EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE FACTORY EQUIPMENT. CAN CAUSE EXCESS TWISTING OF DRAGLINKS, TIE RODS PITMAN ARM AND STEERING BOX SPLINE SHAFT.

hope this helps.

Cheers

Desertrat55