Pillar Gauge Pod

Alkorahil

I had all these from one of my two 300zx z31 turbos that i had kept around from when I upgraded to digital AEM ones ha so it worked out well but I think you have the same ones right? Autometer?

Yes, I do and yes, Autometer. They look almost exactly like the stock gauges and are reasonablely priced, so it works for me! :aok:

B

• 2 weeks later...

how did you get yours to work? im having trouble wit my temp gauge. All the other gauges work fine my temp one doesnt move past 110 degrees. I have 1 wire to ground, 1 to switched 12v and a 18gauge wire to the sensor in the upper rad hose in a temp sensor adaptor. I figured mayby sensor was bad but i helpd my buddy wire a new but same gauge into his s13 and he has the same problem....any ideas?

how did you get yours to work? im having trouble wit my temp gauge. All the other gauges work fine my temp one doesnt move past 110 degrees. I have 1 wire to ground, 1 to switched 12v and a 18gauge wire to the sensor in the upper rad hose in a temp sensor adaptor. I figured mayby sensor was bad but i helpd my buddy wire a new but same gauge into his s13 and he has the same problem....any ideas?

I had the same problem, until I ran a ground directly to the sender

Edited by vagabond