35's

01silvapathy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I recommend both you asshats get the hell out of my thread with your general douchebaggery. And dont come back anytime soon :offtopic:

What is a Nissan Rodeo? Do you mean Isuzu Rodeo??? Any way we are talking about the badass 35's on this thread not lifts.

They were being azzes... I want to clean this up a little but that's too much like work a the moment (phone moderating sucks)

OP, looks good but definatly think and make sure you WANT to cut before you do. It's a commitment (not that your proably tired of seeing that, but just my .02 or whatever the currency exchange equals out to for some people :lol: )

Yeah gears are definately on the list, I used a app on my phone that does 1/8th mile times wholeshots ect thats very accurate last night and recorded a 10.3 0-60 time from a DEAD stop in triple digit temps. Sure its not the fastest BUT for a 6in lifted v6 powered stock engine and gearing thats not too terrible. There are lots of slower vehicles out there and its got more get up and go when its rolling. I flexed up last night for the first time with these tires and was surprised at how far I got without any rubbing issues. Need to go back when its more light outside so I can see where I will have issues.

I used 18 gallons of gas this past week or so, and I drove 225 miles during that time. That averages me out to around 12.5mpg which is about what I was getting with the last tires. This was combined driving ranging from just driving to and from school to a few 20 or 30 minute runs on the highway at 80mph to towing a 1900lb trailer around at speeds from 30-50mph. All in all for a truck that has stock gears, stock motor and stock trans I think its doing pretty good.

I used 18 gallons of gas this past week or so, and I drove 225 miles during that time. That averages me out to around 12.5mpg which is about what I was getting with the last tires. This was combined driving ranging from just driving to and from school to a few 20 or 30 minute runs on the highway at 80mph to towing a 1900lb trailer around at speeds from 30-50mph. All in all for a truck that has stock gears, stock motor and stock trans I think its doing pretty good.

You were only getting 12.5 mpg before? Ouch. Do you have an automatic in that beast or a manual?

Yo!

It looks great, nothing like a mid-sized V6 being a beast and not wearing jeep skin! I love it!

My .02

I regeared when I had 265/75's on my stockers (same wheels as yours too), it was awesome...the 4.63's make her jump to attention. I can only imagine the difference you will feel carrying those anvils (OEM 30lb whls)and entire rubber trees around after you swap!

I WILL say that my 1.5" spacers did eat my wheel bearings so dude with the backspacing comment on wheels your right buuut they will still wear shht out...as will 35's lol, but we do this knowing that! Maintainence is easier than the customizing he has done, therefore almost fun!

Just remember, once you cut up your buggy, it won't be "stock" anymore...right now you can still claim that~~~oh yeah and you can't put that metal back on like Nissan had it!

Nice work man enjoy!

ps. I have gone back to 31's and have aftermarket wheels...I know, I suck. I have however wow'd a few Silverado fans in my area, especially when I leapt over a small stream and ripped my strut insulator apart!

Edited by 02silverpathy