2001 - K&N CAI and Magnaflow Exhaust Vids

Well I'm getting it narrowed down... One more thing:

I need to run need tubing from my cats(I read they are resonators actually? I'm taking about the big piece in front of, towards the engine, of the muffler) to my muffler as mines rusty so I might as well.

Did you guys run new tube or use the stock tube all the way up to the mufflers? Does anyone know the stock diameter of the tubing?

Im trying to decide on a 2.5" dual in/2.5" out or a 2.25" dual in/3" out. I don't want to be obnoxiously loud so I'm leaning towards the 2."5/2.5"... Thoughts?

Well I'm getting it narrowed down... One more thing:

I need to run need tubing from my cats(I read they are resonators actually? I'm taking about the big piece in front of, towards the engine, of the muffler) to my muffler as mines rusty so I might as well.

Did you guys run new tube or use the stock tube all the way up to the mufflers? Does anyone know the stock diameter of the tubing?

Im trying to decide on a 2.5" dual in/2.5" out or a 2.25" dual in/3" out. I don't want to be obnoxiously loud so I'm leaning towards the 2."5/2.5"... Thoughts?

I have a 2.5" dual in/2.5 one out. Im pretty sure that I kept the stock tubing but replaced my resonators(except the one very close to the stock muffler) with high flow ones since they were leaking but if you are in a budget just eliminate all resonators if your old ones are rusty or something like that. And get a borla muffler!! lol :)

Link to the high flow resonators? Price? Wouldn't it be cheaper to simply pull them off and run tube from the cats.

I'd prefer to keep those resonators at least to keep the noise down a little bit, so I'm VERY interested in high flow resonators.

Also, pictures when you get a chance would be great! :aok:

Link to the high flow resonators? Price? Wouldn't it be cheaper to simply pull them off and run tube from the cats.

I'd prefer to keep those resonators at least to keep the noise down a little bit, so I'm VERY interested in high flow resonators.

Also, pictures when you get a chance would be great! :aok:

Yes, it is cheaper to simply pull them off and rune tube from the cats, but the high flow resonators that I have, I do not remember the brand (i think flowmaster or magnaflow), neither the price because I paid everything together (muffler, high flow resonators, exhaust tip etc..)

If you really want to save some money, I would recommend talking to the muffler shop and asking which parts they recommend, so you can buy them yourself and only pay for the installation because I spent more money for stupidly buying the pieces from their expensive shop.