The Thorley's are on

MaritimeMan

I couldn't help it. Stayed up till 0400 last night putting everything back together. The rest of the exhaust needs to be fabbed up, but with this much effort, I could resist firin her up. Oh boy does she rumble, these are gonna be nice. Took her for a quick spin, could barely stand the noise at 2500, but ramped it up to 3500 any how just for S & G. This project is hittin crunch time, as I'm drivin home to Seattle on Sat. morning. Wish me luck.

M.M.

Oh, and pics commin soon, Maybe a short video as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what their shipping is. From reading around on their site, it looks like they are wholesale only, and you have to be some sort of business to order through them. $350 is a good price, but I didn't see if they were the ceramics either, may just be the nickle ones. Otherwise a good score if they are ceramic and you can order from them.

M.M.

What would you guys say to the Pacesetters for $217 + 15 shipped? There's a guy on Ebay selling them all day for that. I know, I'll get rocked on the apparent ghetto-ness, but for the $$$, would it matter that much? Jim has them, and I'm sure other people do too. I'm west coast with a lot of us guys, so rust isn't much of an issue. I'm basically looking at half the price, which is a good thing at this point. My passenger side manifold is starting to leak again after maybe 2 years, yet I'm also trying to budget things. I'm looking at the headers, finally a 3" body lift, whatever else decides to die on me, new tires in a couple months, plus another vehicle, a vacation next week, and a mortgage. Are there any true horror stories available, or is it all just "I heard from a guy" type stuff?

I wonder what their shipping is. From reading around on their site, it looks like they are wholesale only, and you have to be some sort of business to order through them. $350 is a good price, but I didn't see if they were the ceramics either, may just be the nickle ones. Otherwise a good score if they are ceramic and you can order from them.

M.M.

for me its about 20 from that place so 373 for shipped thorleys is nice. i dont care if its nickle or ceramic still a sh!t load better than leaky manifolds.