input/output thermostat to heater hose's

shasdakota

hey all you guys down in NZ/AUS!!

i'm looking for some help from one of you '91 Terrano TD27T owners.

Does anyone know which is the input/output hose leading from my thermostat through my firewall to my heater is?

I have some pics and a better explanation posted up in one of my other threads here, just scroll down on the first page:

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=30855&st=0&p=584958&fromsearch=1entry584958

thanks for the help guys,

Josh

As you look at the pic you have in the other thread the R/H hose go's to the top pipe being the inlet pipe and of cause the L/H one go's to the bottom one.

I have a basic type workshop manual here for the TD2.7T if you want me to e mail you a copy.

I also have one here for the V6 as well which comes in handy when doing a lot of things on the TD2.7T

.Gary

[email="longnitemals@gmail.com

Edited by long

great, thanks long!

your sure the top hose is the input, right?

dont mean to question your answer, its just that i'll be cutting my hose's to add a cooling flush kit, and also a water temp sender, so i want to make sure i have the right hose.

and, yes, i'd love a copy of that manual, i really appreciate the offer. i have a TD27 service manual, a big one in a binder, so if you have the same thing, i already got it, but your sounds different (smaller), so i am curious if it has different information.

i'll send you a pm with my email...

appreciate it,

josh