Attention Seattle/ Washington - Stolen Pathfinder!

MadManMike

Hey Guys,

So my pathfinder got stolen today at the GreenLake Park and Ride. If you live in the area ( I know a lot of us do) please keep your eyes peeled. License plate: "KD7LAX" , dark tinted windows, nice sounding exhaust :P

5986765186_0f7a042a69_b.jpg

352474904_3f4583355e_z.jpg

Thanks guys..

-Mike

I friggin hate thieves!

I'm in the So. Seattle are every weekday, and travel the freeways south of there, I will be on the look out for you.

Can you show us or at least explain anything that is unique to your truck... a dent, of paint fading, sticker etc...anything that will stand out ?

Is that an NPORA sticker in the back window?

I friggin hate thieves!

I'm in the So. Seattle are every weekday, and travel the freeways south of there, I will be on the look out for you.

Can you show us or at least explain anything that is unique to your truck... a dent, of paint fading, sticker etc...anything that will stand out ?

Is that an NPORA sticker in the back window?

Yep,there is an old NPORA sticker on the back (white), it has BFG AT's with stock lego rims, Custom license plate "KD7LAX", and a small mag mount ham radio antenna on the top. It also has heavily tinted front windows and even darker in the back, roof rack, OEM running boars/footsteps.

It has this dent on the rear drivers side hand side:

459031117_b466a6a953.jpg

And this one on the front drivers side:

459018474_0bd10672f7_z.jpg

I hate them thieves too...

Damn dude, sorry to hear. I'll keep an eye out down here in Vancouver. My buddy's Honda was stolen and was in a police chase up in Longview a few days ago. Thieves suck.

yah when someone gets caught in a stolen car the last thing a cop should do is give chase it endangers people lives and put a lot people at risk, not to mention property damages because they P.I.T. you car off in a ditch which then smashes a tree and rolls on its top and destroys someones yard,, i say a cop wants to pit then the police department needs to replace the vehicle and all damages, other wise just follow from a distance and let them park and walk away from the car and recover it then arrest when they return, durp....

because they P.I.T. you car off in a ditch which then smashes a tree and rolls on its top and destroys someones yard

Ya...... I'm gonna go ahead and say this is probably not helping MadManMike feel any better about his situation.

That's a real shame man. I hope it comes back to you soon. It's happened before to other members here so don't give up hope.

• Like 4

^ why the negative response to my ordeal that i exerienced, i wasnt making him feel bad, but maybe now that you make it a point to make the issue it might, it simply was saying they never think about the victims, only there excitment level and pleasure.

Edited by WarehouseRat

I'll keep my eyes peeled in Burien! I drive to Pacific/Auburn a lot too. Just the plate is going to be noticable enough for me, I look at all wd21's I see, and a sexy red 4 door with a nice exhaust is sure to catch my attention!

On a semi-related note, my dads 06 dodge ram was stolen yesterday morning, and recovered by noon, before we even knew about it. They took everything of value, minus the brake controller (but they took the case for it), and emptied all the siding we were replacing on the house that was in the bed. We think they used it to tow/haul some @!*% since there was no damage to it, aside from the door lock and ignition, ran it out of gas, and dumped it in someone's parking spot at a complex.

Well still no news on the pathy... The cop told me they have an 80% vehicle recovery rate, but it just takes some time. In the mean time I bought a 1994 Nissan Sentra as a temporary replacement vehicle. It's got bad paint but only 127k miles,A/C and cruise from original owner, and I paid only $1400.

Thanks for keeping your eyes out guys!

-Mike

I'm assuming no news yet...

I'm sorry to hear Mike, and I really hope you get it back in sound condition soon. I really don't know what the hell is wrong with people, why they can justify taking someones car...

I saw one of these on an H2 the other day, it was the nicest part of the truck...

ReadyToDefend_Product_Image_STS-2D.jpg

http://www.readytodefend.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=26

B

I'm assuming no news yet...

I'm sorry to hear Mike, and I really hope you get it back in sound condition soon. I really don't know what the hell is wrong with people, why they can justify taking someones car...

I saw one of these on an H2 the other day, it was the nicest part of the truck...

B

Ha I love that windows sticker. I don't know whats wrong with people either, I can't imagine ever stealing someones car. Still no news, it's just now been a week. Apparently if they aren't recovered within the first 72 hours your chances of getting it back goes way down. But I am still hopeful.

Oh and I found out just a few days ago that I had comprehensive on my pathy (which was news to me) so after 21 days (two more weeks)they will cut me a check for it if it doesn't return. It bluebooks nicely, so it won't be a bad check hopefully. The problem is if it comes back after I take the check they get my pathy, and there is no way I can buy it back from them. They said that I would have to go to the auction house they sell it to and bit on it just like any other buyer.

-Mike

Wow... How retarded is that... Imagine having to do that. Like it's not freaking bad enough that you have to deal with the fact that someone stole you baby, then if they do find her after a while, you have to compete with others just to get it back...... man. talk about a F***ed up system.

I like the sticker, but I'm thinking I'm going to try and get one of those electric fence things and try and get the WHOLE car wired up. :new576:

when you get it back, i have a large label for your windshield! this is on my honda, and soon to be the 720. i'm in spokane, quite a ways away, but i'll be watchin anyway.

240229_1978830797801_1454077186_2234687_7389800_o.jpg

you will see her again, no doubt. look at mr. jim!

I just laugh at people who have those stickers. I don't think that repels theft at all :shrug: If they want it they will take it. The guy across the street from me has that on his colorado.

Sucks to hear man I hope you find it. I have had a few friends have their hondas stolen but they have always gotten them back....not always in 1 piece though. Seems like the last pathfinders stolen on this site were used for a job ride and then ditched

Found!

(Three weeks later) They found my pathy this morning, it was illegally parked out front of some apartment buildings like a block away from my parents house in Burien. Not sure of the extent of the damage yet, the officer told me that the ignition and doors looked fine, so it looks like they had a key, of some kind. Apparently they stole the speakers out of it (I am more worried about what they did to get to the speakers than about the speakers), but they left the stereo.

I will let you guys know more once I get to take a look at her.

-Mike

Cool. How do they find them like this? Do they just go around running all the plates they see to check?

They found it because it was illegally parked and the parking enforcement ran my plates and it came up stolen. It was a good thing that it was illegally parked otherwise it could have been months before someone called it in.

-Mike

Edited by MadManMike

Ya almost want to leave it there and sit across the street with a sniper rifle. F!ing people!

I'm curious why they dont let it sit for a bit and see if anybody comes out to it. I mean whoever stole it basically got away free most likely, and you know they will steal again.

I'm curious why they dont let it sit for a bit and see if anybody comes out to it. I mean whoever stole it basically got away free most likely, and you know they will steal again.

Odds are it was a joyride/crime of opportunity deal.

Good to hear is is coming home to you in what sounds like 1 piece so far. :aok: Keeping that positive attitude and ignorign the negetive thoughts about the whole ordeal pays off in the end

Dang, it was in Burien? Did they tell you where? I'd like to know just how close to my house it was found...

Basically the same story with my dads truck. It was parked in someones spot at an apartment complex, owner of the spot called tow company, and it snowballed from there.

I'm glad it was found and in hopefully the same, if not very easily fixed, condition that you left it!