All Nissan/infiniti/Datsun Car show #3

5523Pathfinder

Hey guys, I forgot to post this. We are having another car show here at my work. All members are ok to come or show. MY1PATH and myself showed in the first show, but not last year. It would be nice to have a few more 'Finders showing the 240's, Z's and G's how we do it! Its open to all members of the Infiniti-Nissan-Datsun family, so if you something else in the family you would like to show off...Bring it! Here is some info....

City: Fife

Date: August 21 2011

Time:11:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M.

Alright guys and girls - this is round three for our little show at Infiniti in Fife - I can squeeze about 75 cars on the back lot and around the service drive, so the show is not huge by size standards, but we do have some pretty cool stuff going on - this year we are doing a little RC Car drifting contest - First prize for that is a gift certificate to the parts department at IOT - also, we are upping the anty a little on the Best In Show trophy: it comes with a $500 gift certificate to the parts department - we managed to get DJ Drdl again this year, and of course there will be barbecue as well - we have some pretty cool giveaways we are going to raffle off, and we'll be sure to throw a couple of "Sham-WOW's" in there - there will be more vendors this year and Boris Kochoff will be here showing off his impressive artwork - so, e-mail me at jamess@infinitioftacoma.com or call myself or Shea at 253-231-4300 - space is limited, and registration is only $10.00 (and that gets you a t-shirt as well) - I'll see you there!

I will be there helping out all day. If you have any questions, please let me know or email/call the dealer at stated above!

Thanks all! Sorry for the short notice! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!

Derek

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I will prolly check it out for the 3rd year in a row.

Entry was free the first year and I enjoyed parking on the ramps.

It costs less this year so it would be cool to RTI park again, I may break out the unfinished white fenders for the day...

Just got word that Nissan Sport Magazine will be covering this event! Here is the chance to get your rig pictured in a countrywide/worldwide mag for Nissan enthusiasts!

If i didnt make it clear, there will be several trophies as well as a few gift certificates given away! There is a lot more info posted on the facebook page "I.O.T custom car show".

Once again, if you can pass this on to any other local Infiniti/Nissan/Datsun forum or people, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

Derek

(p.s.- If your not reading that magazine, you should be! Good stuff for us Nissan guys. I have a subscription!)

More info!!!!!.......

Here it is boys and girls - we are getting BBQ from Warthog BBQ again and we are firing up the grille for some Polish Sausages as well - entrants get a food coupon for free BBQ when they register at the gate and everyone else pays a measly $3.00 - this years menu is Pulled Pork, Polish Sausage, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, chips, and a soda or water - we're getting close, so get those rides polished up and tell your buddies to get down here

derek, can we get display ramps set up like RTI parking again? I'll pay to enter just for that lots of ppl like looking at our rigs like that.

I'll bring mine muddy this year....

Edited by MY1PATH

• 2 weeks later...

A week away boys and girls! I hope some can make it! Even if you dont want to show, come on down and check out the cars and stuff going on. I will let you all know that we are going to hold RC car races, food and a few vendors.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

A quick update from my parts manager......

O.K. - for those of you bringing your car to show here is a little rundown - Check in is at 10:00 (although you can show up early if you like, we will be here very early setting up the show) – pull into the dealership and you will see the tent that marks the entrance to the show – there you will pay your $10.00, get your judging number and other stuff – after you are done at the gate either myself or one of my staff will direct you to where you need to go and we will help park you in the correct spot – also, a quick show of hands so I have a better idea of who's showing (for sure) would be great - either post something here, or shoot me a quick e-mail at jamess@infinitioftacoma.com - I will be at work most of the day tying up last minute details and will be checking my e-mails like I do normally - see you at the show

Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow! I will be "showing" Big Homie, but he aint gonna be clean. I will be watching over the food also. Look for me in the 4Lo hat(name of my shirt company)!

Derek