Bumpstops?

jwestpnw

So I'm putting my OME lift in soon (if ruggedrocks would ever ship them :angry: ) and thought it might be a good idea to replace the rear bumpstops while I'm at it. But where the heck do I get them and what size should I get? Any advise would be great.

Thanks

Have you tried 4x4parts.com?

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/polyurethane-suspension-products-miscellaneous-suspension-products-c-435_377_127.html

If not any of those, courtesyparts.com might have some. I haven't looked.

As for size, I don't know. But I bet that the people at 4x4 parts would be able to answer your questions. :aok:

Sorry, I only partially helped.

Edited by Panbacca

I guess my question would be - Why? And that is NOT asked in a smart arse way, just curious.

Mine are 10 years old and look fine. I've taken them off twice in the past year and hadn't ever thought of replacing them.

on a side note, when did you order your coils? i ordered mine on 7/8/11, got them about mid last week. just got everything installed yesterday with my bro. only thing that was weird was that steve didn't tell me when he shipped the coils and didn't send me tracking info. no matter since i got them quickly and in a very timely manner.

about your bumpstops, i really doubt you need them. when i've lowered some vehicles, it was recommended to cut the bumpstops so you don't get the "bottom out" feeling. i don't wheel my truck like some of the other guys do, but i don't doubt i'll be getting close to the bumpstops on a very regular basis especially with a lift.

on a side note, when did you order your coils? i ordered mine on 7/8/11, got them about mid last week. just got everything installed yesterday with my bro. only thing that was weird was that steve didn't tell me when he shipped the coils and didn't send me tracking info. no matter since i got them quickly and in a very timely manner.

about your bumpstops, i really doubt you need them. when i've lowered some vehicles, it was recommended to cut the bumpstops so you don't get the "bottom out" feeling. i don't wheel my truck like some of the other guys do, but i don't doubt i'll be getting close to the bumpstops on a very regular basis especially with a lift.

I ordered mine from Steve on 6/27 and still waiting. I can't believe you got your springs that fast. He told me ARB was out of stock, but I guess not if you got yours. I ordered medium duty all the way around based on Steven's recommendation. Is that what you got?

I ordered mine from Steve on 6/27 and still waiting. I can't believe you got your springs that fast. He told me ARB was out of stock, but I guess not if you got yours. I ordered medium duty all the way around based on Steven's recommendation. Is that what you got?

No, i got HD front and MD in the rear. That's probably the difference.

I really want bumpstops for the rear! Whenever i am flexing the back pretty hard the tire goes into the wheel well and that whole tire wont move and i get stuck...this is an issue i have been trying to figure out for months...my conclusion glue a bunch of hockey pucks together and drill a hole through them haha