If you have specific questions

MrJim

I will often not see questions in my NPORA inbox for awile and often they are asking me about what the best part is or where to find a specific adapter, etc. I started NPORA because I love being able to help people with these things, and now that we are as large as we are, its better to post your questions on the forums so that more people can see the question and if someone gives you incorrect info on an open post, there will be 20 others waiting to make the correction moments later.

Its a good system. If you have a direct question to me or about my Pathfinder specifically, then by all means shoot me a message. But if you find that you have an issue that just has you stumped, put the whole crew on the project by posting it in the forums. :)

Also, if you wish to have something deleted or corrected, please contact a moderator. They are very organized and much more efficient on our latest systems here than I am. I want you to know the best way to get help that you need and the fastest way to get responses about your issue here on NPORA.

Thank you Everyone! Hope you all had great Father's Day today. :aok:

MrJim

• Like 4