Evans Creek Camping Trip

silverton

i know it's father's day weekend, but I need to get out of dodge for the weekend!

my criminal brother, who I extremely dislike and yes i won't be leaving anything valuable out in the open in my room, is going to be in town, so, what better way to spend the weekend than at Evans creek!

Me and David will probably be up there some time friday and leave late sunday. Open invitation! We'll probably try and snag one of the covered spots and hope to run all the trails.

So this run/campout is a go, we finished installing Dennis' EHD (Extra Heavy Duty) supercharged Xterra automatic transmission tonight. :) We'll be at Evans Creek Campground Friday and Saturday nights with wheeling Saturday and Sunday... maybe even a night run each night? If anyone is going to come please post here and I'll check the thread at the last place there is cell service. There is no cell service or power at the campground so there is no way to reach us. If we're not in camp tune CB channel 4 and ask for us by forum name as that's easy to recognize through the chatter. I am not a morning person so we probably won't be hitting the trail until 10:00am or later both days so come find us at the campground before then if you want to wheel with us! I've got a camp stove, toaster, and espresso maker that anyone is welcome to use. We are also bringing plenty of firewood. If any of you text either Dennis or I over the weekend put the time/day at the beginning of the text. We sometimes get texts at random points at Evans but never know how long they've been floating in limbo before we received them.

I made it to coplay but had to go pick up my gf son early. Also saw one of the 4 rangers driving up to evans /mowitich. I don't have any of my passes yet so I did not want to push it. Also when did they close the back way into evans creek (forest rd by bridge by main paved rd)? I would call it my loop. Drive up mowitich/ e creek rd. Take main rd through the orv park and fallow it always to the left till u pops u back down by the river. Most people I ever seen camping up along the way to coplay. Go blue tarp campers!