Show me your OME lifts!

wow 2in lower thats alot rember looking at your pics on expedition portal and it looked perfect i know mine sits about 1/14 inches lower because my springs are sagging just want to point out though my springs only have 8k on them from when the factory installed them. :angry:

Edited by shoesandsocks

Well, I still have to measure the height from the ground to the pinch weld seam and if it's still 16" that I remember from when I initially installed the springs then I do have 1.75" over Karmann's truck (14.25"). So we'll see.

It does look like it's settled down a bit since the install but I was thinking maybe 1/4" to .5" - no worries though hopefully a coil spacer will do the truck. The real ground clearance though, under the diff, only changes when you put bigger tires on, a spring or spacer doesn't make a difference.

You're on ExPo, cool, what screename?

Edited by stioc

OK I measured it, 15.75" on the drivers side and almost 16" on the passenger side. Also, just for the heck of it I measured my tires and they're barely 30", more like 29.75" - I should've gone with the 235/85/16 with 1" wheel spacers :/

Edited by stioc

• 10 months later...
Here is my setup, It is the exact same as what projekz ran on his 97'

- 98 Pathfinder SE 4x4

- OME HD Front MD Rear coils

- OME Rear Suspension

- KYB GR2 Struts

I didn't take any measurements but the difference is very noticeable, Here are some before and after shots of it From June until Now:

ci3yw.jpg

211864l.jpg

7mz6.jpg

29ge8as.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...