mile marker hubs

I got MMs on mine, got them pre owned and so far they are holding up with 0 issues. I like em :aok: I think the only real problem I can think of off hand is the allen head bolts that hold the face on... keep a key and snug them periodically (mine haven't come loose yet, but i check them regularry when I check my lug nut torques)

I have MM hubs and have never really had a problem with them, I just have to use lock-tight with with the allen bolts that hold the face on and check them periodically; but I run Bias Ply 34x10.5x15 Swampers and they vibrate a little more than most tires....

When you guys install your hubs, do you grease them?(I did not grease mine) I ask only because I have a little bit of stearing wheel "wobble" when they are unlocked. The wobble fades when I lock them and all but goes away with the 4-high engaged.

When you guys install your hubs, do you grease them?(I did not grease mine) I ask only because I have a little bit of stearing wheel "wobble" when they are unlocked. The wobble fades when I lock them and all but goes away with the 4-high engaged.

Sounds like you have play in the front end that when the hubs were lock it was keeping the front end running true. I had this problem once and it turned out to be loose wheel bearings.

Yeah. I suspect that it could also be a bad swaybar end link. I'm gonna pick one up and have a shop install my 1" spacers (thanks to PAmountainbiker). I just wanted to check into the hub greasing thing.

Yeah. I suspect that it could also be a bad swaybar end link. I'm gonna pick one up and have a shop install my 1" spacers (thanks to PAmountainbiker). I just wanted to check into the hub greasing thing.

Swaybar links wouldn't really cause a wobble, they would just allow a lot of body roll to happen.

Swaybar links wouldn't really cause a wobble, they would just allow a lot of body roll to happen.

He is right.

Id jack up the truck and see if the front wheel moves up and down freely on both sides(easiest way to check if wheel bearings are shot).

Edited by feyded

• 4 weeks later...

hey i just ordered some milemarker hubs for the pathfinder. i wanted some warns but i couldn't afford them. any input on how good they are would be appreciated.

The rims on 02 LE were same as yours, have you installed those hubs on you pathy? Any truble during installation? Can you posted some pics? Thanks!

He is right.

Id jack up the truck and see if the front wheel moves up and down freely on both sides(easiest way to check if wheel bearings are shot).

Good call fella's. Passenger side wheel bearing was out. Had boths sides recently replaced.

• 6 years later...

Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but I wanted some clarification on fitment.

I have a 03 LE with the 17 inch wheels. Can anyone confirm the Mile Marker 435 hubs fit this wheel with out any modifications?

I'm assuming if there are issues, I could remedy with a 1/4 inch wheel spacer or grinding out the lip. I'm assuming the wheel spacers would put the tires slightly out of alignment; am I correct?

They will not fit. I don’t know about modifications needed but they won’t fit in stock form. You need rugged ridge or similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk