To fit 33's...

LukeB

get the suspension lift, its much more useful than a body lift (for wheeling purposes, raises the entire frame & such) if your you're only going to get one, otherwise get both, you will thank yourself for it later. The combination make the vehicle alot easier to work on, will make your life alot easier for wheeling, as well as fitting tires/wheels.

If you simply can't afford to do both, wait until you can, you will thank yourself for it later, spending a weekend doing it all versus having half done now, half done later.

If you're worried you will have trouble doing the suspension lift, trust me, its easy.

Short answer- yes, it will do for now, but will be more of a headache than just waiting to put on the 33s until you have the full lift

just a comparison of 3" just 33's vs 3"+3" and 33's

fixed.

Though it should be noted. Only 33x10.50's will work at stock ride height. if you want to do 33x12.50's you need to do at least a body lift. Even with a suspension lift, I think some "modification" to the foot box is required.

Edited by silverton

I have the 3" body lift already. I was going to install and wait for the Suspension since it is another $700. I actually think the BL will be more of a pain.

For it to not look really awkward you pretty much have to get an aftermarket bumper huh lol

I have the 3" body lift already. I was going to install and wait for the Suspension since it is another $700. I actually think the BL will be more of a pain.

For it to not look really awkward you pretty much have to get an aftermarket bumper huh lol

700? I put 300 into mine, and that was used springs and brand new UCA's...

rides on 35's with slight fender cutting and fender massaging with 3 in body lift

torsion bars needs a little more cranking

100.jpg

HOLY SHIZZELNITSER THOES ARE HUGE!!! WHERE DO YOU FIND BALLOONS THAT BIG THAT FIT UNDER OUR PATHYS? XD

REGARDLESS I LIKE IT!!! :jig::omg: :omg: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by PathfinderIII

I'm surprised he hasn't broken anything. 35's are way too big and like to break stuff in our weak IFS systems.

From what I've heard that happens with 33's..

From what I've heard that happens with 33's..

Yeah, that's true. You can keep it together a little longer a good set of UCAs, and some quality ball joints that are all greased regularily. The fact is, though, that no matter what, it's all band aid solutions. To be honest, it's not so much the suspension, as the steering that really sucks.