BADLANDS! July 15,16 & 17th 2011

Slick

Me ready? NOOOOO hahaha

Tomorrow i am putting my new front skid on and eventually replacing both front CV's. I have an issue with boots always tearing...

And an oil change is in the future along with a transmission drain and fill. Oh an get a new tow strap and some D-ring shackles...

I think that will complete the list :)

yeah, i feel ya. got my oil n spark plugs today, seafoamed my gas tank a couple days ago, my CL is BENT in a "V" shape on the passenger side, soooooo fubard, but on the up side, my TRE's are still straight :wiggle: i hit HARD on the front passenger side a few times last couple times out wheelin, by the looks of it I got lucky if a CL is all i pretzled.

on my JY run i am snaggin spare cv's and tre's and a couple CL's. coils go in Monday, plugs n oil change when i get back from CA on the 8th. I also have to change (yet again) my intake tube (from the air box to the intake plenum) as with the lift it rips them at the clamp.. luckily i have 3 spares lol

Edited by Slick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i might have 2 more rigs coming down with me. I know one is a lifted Ford F350 w/ 39's and the other i think is a jeep. Ill have to try and not give them such a hard time :laugh:. My dad will be riding shot gun with me too, if he can get the days off at work...only time will tell.

Tick Tock Tick Tock....the clock is counting down, 16 days!

Hey i might have 2 more rigs coming down with me. I know one is a lifted Ford F350 w/ 39's and the other i think is a jeep. Ill have to try and not give them such a hard time :laugh:. My dad will be riding shot gun with me too, if he can get the days off at work...only time will tell.

Tick Tock Tick Tock....the clock is counting down, 16 days!

SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! :jig:

still waiting on my CL and new shocks to arrive.. sched for delivery tomorrow. got my TRE's today. coils installed Monday... omg what a story THAT is! and i leave for CA in t-minus 2 days :omg: yes, i'm stressed out!

yah i got a bunch of work to do to...just got my CV boots today, need to find some spare TRE, and last night i got my skidplate finally installed. Got to do an oil change too...oh the list goes on...

yer tellin me! my CL isn't due to arrive til tomorrow :thumbsdown: shocks should come today tho, and that's most important.

Dave (rjsquirrel) is comin with us, he's arriving friday evening. :bounce:

i'm doing my plugs and oil change when i get back from CA, but i realllllly wanted to get the tre's, CL and shocks on before i leave for CA on Sunday, but i can't see the TRE's or CL happening til i get back.

13 DAYS!!

I am so excited for this trip!!! Ive put more $$$$ into my pathy in the last 2 months than the whole 4 years ive owned her! if that makes sense :laugh:

:laugh: i feel your pain! $400 in the past week bout givin me a coronary, but he's almost there, and has needed this stuff for YEARS (except the shocks) better to have a rig in tip top shape then break first day out :aok:

almost!! :)

@!*%, i'm not, and now i'm working thurs for moe monies lol... only 9-2 so i have the rest of the day there to finish my stuff up... it's like 95 degrees so putting the shocks on tonight is OUT. CL goes on Wed am, leaves me shocks, tune up and all the other crap i put in the text to you this am lol

soooooooo...... WHAT are you towing the Pathy with? do i need to come prepared to steal add'l vehicles? :D

haha i am not sure yet...Me and my Dad are still discussing the options. Probably his '07 GMC Sierra...or my friends '99 Dodge Ram...still dont know :rofl:.

This clunk is going to bug the he!! out of me...hopefully i can fix it before saturday! ahhhh

bwuahahaha. you may wanna change that cv BEFORE you come down, sounds like it's ready to grenade already..... or, turn the radio up!

Ryan and I are meeting on I-70 at 11am Friday so we'll be up there by 1:30 or 2pm :jig:

t-minus 3 days!!!!

Edited by Slick

definites:

Pathfinders:

me (Slick)

Jason (you)

Ryan (grimGreg)

Cody (NissanNismoZ) ~ NOT GOING. wussie :rofl:

Todd (tntort from here & Nissan Wheelers) is comin from Michigan ~ has brokded pathy and can't make it

RJ Squirrel (coming in a Dodge ram)

non- Nissan friends of mine i wheel with:

Jr with his Jeep CJ ~ undecided

uhm..... I know there's more but I can't think of em right now lol! 2 unconfirmed Nissan's too.

here's the current list, we went from 7 to 4 in 2 weeks :thumbsdown: but they can just look at the pics and wish they were with us :laugh:

Edited by Slick