Front splash shield broke off

This is the splash shield that covers up the front axle and the oil filter, radiator, etc., that goes underneath the Pathfinder.

I was trying to change my oil the other day, and needed to get to the filter. Well, you have to have the splash shield off to get to the oil filter. A couple of screws somehow got stripped and stuck, so I had to "rip" off the splash shield in those areas.

Long story short, I need a new splash shield, but can't find one... ANYWHERE. Even tried Courtesyparts.com.

Anyone have any ideas where I can find one?

Thanks!

Here is the splash cover. Although at $141 you're better off getting a real skid plate that'll last.

Engine cover... huh. Guess that is why I didn't find it!

At $141, yeah, maybe I will just look for something else, in particular what fleurys posted. :)

Here is the splash cover. Although at $141 you're better off getting a real skid plate that'll last.

Holy freakin @#%$! Wish I knew how much that thing cost before I ripped mine off and tossed it in the garbage, not that I wanted it anyway.

Holy freakin @#%$! Wish I knew how much that thing cost before I ripped mine off and tossed it in the garbage, not that I wanted it anyway.

29dh2ee.jpg

Edited by Panbacca

If you aren't into beating the @!*% out of your Pathy... and I mean really beating it, you can just leave it off. I've put 50k on mine without one and it looks just fine.