Just wondern who lives in the NW?

Duffman

We should have a spring run locally in the NW like Reiters Pit, Evan's Creek, etc. in the western WA area, or maybe 88 would like to lead the pack down south from here in the northern Oregon area. Some BS usually lurks out there that I don't know about, so I'm gonna talk to the Ms. and clear some dates. Locally is cool, but even northern Oregon is do-able as well.

• 4 weeks later...
I live in Warrenton Oregon, thats inbetween astoria & seaside

You should go to Browns Camp on memorial day weekend and Sand Lake in June (17-18-19) I dont know if ill be at Browns Camp (need to install body lift and some other random things) but %99.9 sure about Sand Lake.

Rami

• 4 months later...

I'm in in the hills in Southern Oregon. Far away from most of you, lots of trails down here.

I'll have to Post some of them when I have more time.

There's a private property invite 4x4 course, it's rough, many vehicles trailered out. I'll find out more about that one too.

Where in southern OR? Close to KFalls, Ashland, or Lakeview or ?

Harbinger, any trails over there to go on? There's a HB guy in Mtn. Home that might be up for a run and I could come over, could be a fun little run maybe?

Rami, you HAVE to go on Memorial Weekend. Maybe Aaron could tell you what you're doing wrong on the BL install, and I could drive down to b!tch and moan and throw beer cans at you. At least I'm good for something! beer.gif

HAHA I JUST read that. It only took me a few months but I read it. Sorry it took so long. NOPE doesnt look like I'll be making it to BC on Memorial day. Sorry guys haha.

Rami

• 2 weeks later...