Just wondern who lives in the NW?

Duffman

I got my pathy about 5 months ago and have yet to have any fun with it (sides powerslides in parking lots :P). Can anyone recomend some good first time trails for me? The truck is completly stock and I am a total noob so just something fun would be more than adaquate.

Thanks alot!

I live in Kent as well, if you head up Highway 410 toward Crystal MT past Green Water you will find a ton of loging roads, I got lost for 4 hours one day just driving all over the place, never saw anouther person.

Up MT Rainier on the Carbon Glacier side you will find an ORV park, my 88 is stock except for 31X10.50 tires I got a little nervous but did fine, I had a guy in a choped up Toyota warn me that I would get stuck in my "stocker" but never even got close. Go Pathfinder!

Terry

Hey whats up guys. Nice to see that there are some familar names that are from the PNW. I'm from Tacoma/Lakewood but in Eastern WA(Spokane) for school. I come to the West side all the time and I would love to meet up with anyone who wants to go on some nice trails. I'll be home during Christmas starting on the 20th. Maybe the "west siders"S can meet up? Just a thought...

I am from bremerton, but living in UT for now. I go up there all of the time. Have you heard of Tahuya? There is some awesome trails from beginner to expert. Since you live really close to I-90 take it like your going up the pass, cant remember what exit it is but I think it is the fireman training area/tinkum or something. There is a few trails up there. Anyway I am going over to the middle east untill May and will be up there for a month when I get back that would be awesome to hit some trails. Take it easy.

02' PF

Click on the Tahuha Trail Run link. This was from the Tahuya run a couple years ago. That's Mr Jim's truck in the first pick (minus the lift and a lot of stuff) and mine is the first one in line in the parking lot (looks like Jim's, this is right after I got it and it is also minus a lot of stuff I have now).

MrJim.net

We need to play in the NW!

Looks llike you guys had fun at Tahuya! I miss living a few miles from there. But thats ok less damage to my vehicles. lol. Watching those videos brought back some memories. I definetly want to meet up sometime! My wife and I have been wheelin since we were teenagers, she loves to go to, which is awesome. Anyway thanks for the link...

JER

02' PF SE :beer:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigdpathy

Hey guys. I live in blaine washington and was wondering if any of you all want to start a club that meets up every 2 months or so somewhere in the pnw ( ok washington. ok maybe just seattle and up). any one who is interested email me at davidbakerspok@hotmail.com i have some experience in the car club bit but i am new to the whole off roading thing and could really use the help. Thanks guys see ya soon. :hide:

Hey everyone! I am originally from Monroe, WA. But about 6 months ago i got kicked out and had to move to Lynnwood. There is a pretty fun pit past sultan off HWY 2. It is called Reder Pit (I think that is the spelling). That is where most peeps from around there go. But if anyone is up for anything and wants to meet up, just give me some notice (Weekend works best, Sunday afternoon is best, but anything i could probably work around.) I am looking for some winter fun. I am completely stock at the moment and on very bald tires so.... i might need some help out if we go somewhere tough. not too afraid of breaking because a got a daily driver car. Happy New Year everyone!!!

I check my e-mail daily. sursely@yahoo.com

Guest pathfinderdriver

I liive in North Bend, which is on I90 just before Snoqualmie pass. I work in Seattle. If anybody ever want to meet up let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Puyallup WA,

I'm not on the road with the pathy, but i'll take my frontier on some mild stuff.

I gotta be nice to it as its the family vehicle.

next time anybody from the area goes wheelin, give me a ring, i don't have anybody to go with... :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:Intruding again:

I'm in LaGrande OR during school, Richland OR when I'm not. About as far eastern Oregon as it gets. I know dmb lives somewhere in northern Idaho, Nez Perce county I think? XerOne, do you know the Bandeens there? Im good friends with Holly and Wendy teaches at my old high school. I may be up for a run or two this summer, if y'all don't mind a HB instead of a Pathy.